PDA

View Full Version : rcp - track layouts

herman
2008.02.06, 01:53 AM
hi folks... wondering what layout you can make with a 2 wide l track?
3 wide l track... how about 4, or 5 even...

how about 6 wide inside corners, 5 wide l tracks, 2 45 track kits, 1 wide expansion pack... and a partrage in a pear tree....

visit this site....

http://www.saltlakemini-z.com/Tracks.html

site care of briankstan.... thanks :D

hope mods can make this a sticky...

other layouts welcome... feel free to post... :D

briankstan
2008.02.06, 12:30 PM
thanks for posting this up Herman, Now I just need to update the 2 wide L tracks so they look like the rest. :eek:

My first go around the colors were quite funky. :o

herman
2008.02.07, 12:17 AM
thanks to you for putting it up :D :D
now i just hope some mods catch this and make it a sticky.. ;):)

danny250r
2008.02.13, 11:45 AM
nice site do you have any info or layout size for a mini 96 with exspansion im looking to fill a room that is 25by 15 :D

briankstan
2008.02.13, 12:33 PM
nice site do you have any info or layout size for a mini 96 with exspansion im looking to fill a room that is 25by 15 :D

I don't currently have any layouts for the Mini-96. you can use it the mini-96 to set up most of theses track. althought I'm not sure on the overall size that it would be without drawing them up.

simple math would work. the standard tiles are 50cm (aprox. 19 3/4") and the mini tiles are 30cm. (aprox. 11 7/8")

cosmicsoul
2008.02.14, 11:18 AM
I wonder if you can do some layouts for 4 wide L's and a wide oval. Most of the track is still in boxes. If I had some layouts it would definately help out, I am trying to get a monthly race going in my area.

Thanks

briankstan
2008.02.14, 11:24 AM
I wonder if you can do some layouts for 4 wide L's and a wide oval. Most of the track is still in boxes. If I had some layouts it would definately help out, I am trying to get a monthly race going in my area.

Thanks

there are tracks layouts on there for 4 wide L's, you could expand on them some with the additional oval. I can do them up when I get the time, I'm just not sure when that might be.

cosmicsoul
2008.02.14, 12:33 PM
For what it is worth, I would be willing to pay a few bucks for the service so I could put it on a site that I am developing to promote future events. Thanks for responding.

briankstan
2008.02.14, 01:08 PM
For what it is worth, I would be willing to pay a few bucks for the service so I could put it on a site that I am developing to promote future events. Thanks for responding.

I might have some time this weekend. I'll get back to you then.:)

herman
2008.03.10, 03:08 AM
hmmm... mods pls make this a sticky??? other rcp track layouts still welcome... pls feel free to post... :D