PDA

View Full Version : looking for murcielagos

mferrini
2008.02.06, 04:41 PM
Tim,

olds CLK's are selling again, now skyline's calsonic and motul shows up too. did you know if murcielagos will do too ?

regards

Tim Johnson
2008.02.06, 05:11 PM
I pushed a remake on this body, but no dice.....sorry....I am sure there will be other Lambos to choose from. :)

franciscantony
2008.02.06, 06:32 PM
In that case I should hold on to my murcielagos since they
will go up in value ;-)

marc
2008.04.05, 01:23 PM
Tim, I would love to see a gloss white AutoScale of all the Lamborghini's. A white Countach LP 500S, Diablo, and Murcielago would be sweet. I love white cars, but the none-painted white ones don't look as nice as the gloss-coated ones we get in the AutoScale series. I also love to see a limited edidtion black Countach LP 500S with the wing up front like in the Cannonnball Run movie, but not necessarily from the movie. I sort of like the current black Countach, I just don' care for the stripes on it.

leonen
2008.04.11, 10:24 AM
Tim,

is the pic in the post http://www.mini-zracer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=295564&postcount=15
real ?

The murcis appear there as if they have heard your prayers (and ours) and will be available for the 2008 catalog.

What do you know about this?

Tim Johnson
2008.04.11, 11:48 AM
Sorry, there is not a production run that I see in the near future......

Nic-Z
2008.04.11, 12:55 PM
Tim, so what you are saying is the 08 product catalog is incorrect and we will not be seeing any re-pro. on the mercis for 08'?

Tim Johnson
2008.04.11, 12:58 PM
they are not listed in the `08 english catalog. Sorry.

briankstan
2008.04.11, 01:08 PM
should we start a pitition? I bet we could get hundred to voice that they want/would purchase them.

why kill a great race body. :(

soulstice
2008.04.11, 01:37 PM
should we start a pitition? I bet we could get hundred to voice that they want/would purchase them.

why kill a great race body. :(

I don't think that would matter much since a license is a license and I'm sure kyosho is trying to go by protocol. If it was merely a financial issue, then I'm sure if demand was there they'd make it. It's a legality issue then I think we won't see them.

Licenses cover product category, production numbers, geographic regions of sale, production length and of course the kickback amount to the license holder. I'm sure one of these issues is keeping the murc from making an appearance stateside.

It should be noted that tim said, US catalog. Doesn't mean it won't be available from Japan. Look at the Mclaren Gulf. That's not being sold in the US due to licensing issues but available in Japan which is why I picked up 3 extra. :)

franciscantony
2008.04.11, 01:39 PM
we should ask for the white body as well.
-Francis

briankstan
2008.04.11, 02:53 PM
It should be noted that tim said, US catalog. Doesn't mean it won't be available from Japan. Look at the Mclaren Gulf. That's not being sold in the US due to licensing issues but available in Japan which is why I picked up 3 extra. :)

I had this same thought. ;)

herman
2008.04.14, 02:33 AM
is the pic in the post http://www.mini-zracer.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=15
real ?
er... yep it's real... i bought the catalog when i was in h.k. last feb... was too lazy to scan the page, so i took a pic, and posted it... i believe that it's a japanese catalog since most of the literature was in japanese... :D

i don't really know what the deal is on how kyosho distributes their products to different parts of the world...

in some catalogs, kyosho lists some products "for japanese market only"...

and yet some of these products end up being offered up for sale, and eventually end up overseas...

they are not listed in the `08 english catalog. Sorry.

kinda sad that it's not listed in the '08 english catalog though...