PDA

View Full Version : Local Sale: MR-02 for mod or stock

pinoyboy
2008.02.14, 01:32 PM
Wondering if anyone needs a car for mod(Russ:)) or stock(Art:))?

If anyone is interested, I could put one together for either for $120. Off the top of my head, upgrades would be
-ball bearings
-alloy tie rod
-pn rear tires
-pn front tires
-Carbon T-plate
-cambered knuckles(1 plastic set and one alloy set)
-PN racing MM LCG V2 Motor Mount
-PN racing Ball diff(Titanium shaft, carbon balls, sanded D-cut plates, 64p spur)
-motor( I have a stock , but not sure if I have a mod)
-disc damper

I'll try and get pics up soon. Like the F1, it will go into the market place section if theres no interest

pinoyboy
2008.02.14, 08:56 PM
never mind. I have the parts, but I don't have the chassis to put it on:p

hpgod
2008.02.15, 05:37 AM
I am interested if you have the boards only even. I can build a chasis as the palstic is only $20.
If you find in antoher 3010 or mod board on the net let me know.
I think the board (receiver part of it) died on my 01, At least half my of the parts on it were for the 02 (modified cermaic 10 bal diff, disk damper)

pinoyboy
2008.02.16, 07:48 PM
I am interested if you have the boards only even. I can build a chasis as the palstic is only $20.
If you find in antoher 3010 or mod board on the net let me know.
I think the board (receiver part of it) died on my 01, At least half my of the parts on it were for the 02 (modified cermaic 10 bal diff, disk damper)

I have an extra board I can pull. You'll just have to add your own fets. I'd let it go for $60

I8A4RE
2008.02.19, 03:02 PM
How about hopping one up? I just got a Pan car in the mail that needs some work and some of those upgrades. I just got a Inferno GT thats going to eat most of my free time up breaking it in. I'm close to stone mtn to, let me know if you'd want to look at it and what you'd want to fix it up.

pinoyboy
2008.02.19, 07:07 PM
How about hopping one up? I just got a Pan car in the mail that needs some work and some of those upgrades. I just got a Inferno GT thats going to eat most of my free time up breaking it in. I'm close to stone mtn to, let me know if you'd want to look at it and what you'd want to fix it up.

I dunno if I'll be able to meet you during the week. I will be going to the race this coming Saturday, and I'd be able to meet up with you then.