PDA

View Full Version : Vibration with Kyosho balldiff!

babstar
2008.02.16, 06:36 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm kind of a novice on the balldiff (Kyosho) front and seem to have a problem getting it to work smoothly. with really low speeds (going into and out of corners) or if I hold the chassis in my hand and apply only slight throttle I get vibration on the rear axle. When I use a stock diff I have no vibration though. Also I tried holding the chassis and running it without the tires but that didn't help either.

Anybody else have this kind of issues when starting with balldiff of kyosho?

All help and suggestions welcome :)

DJ Kyosho
2008.02.17, 02:49 AM
Your diff is probably new but check if the shaft is bent. When I got vibration like you described, the shaft on my ball diff was bent. Make sure nothing is loose on the ball diff too.

NOMOTORLIMIT
2008.02.19, 04:40 PM
Vibration with DJ Kyosho: When 15 inch subwoofers are on full blast and DJ Kyosho is on the decks, mixing it up from electro to breakbeats to house! :D

herman
2008.02.22, 10:25 AM
kinda agree with djkyosho... although it may not seem like it, the shaft might be bent...

bermbuster
2008.02.23, 06:41 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm kind of a novice on the balldiff (Kyosho) front and seem to have a problem getting it to work smoothly.
Anybody else have this kind of issues when starting with balldiff of kyosho?
All help and suggestions welcome :)

Vibration comes from some type of imbalance.....The shaft may be bent the diff loose or dirty. You may also have bent wheels or a bad bearing or spacer. The best way to find the problem is to start from square one.....take the diff apart and clean everything. Inspect all the parts and look for signs....
Let us know what you find....