PDA

View Full Version : Mini-z Racer.com motors?

leonen
2008.03.01, 09:23 PM
I recently recieved a lot of F1's I bought in ebay and in the pack, among other stuff, I got 4 orange cap motors, with the labvel of being Mini-Z Racer.com motors.

Any knows something about these? Are they still available?

We tried them and wowww.. they fly. Nice smooth motors.

arch2b
2008.03.02, 10:43 AM
ah, i have not seen one in a long time... a-bb motor most likely. it's a good motor but could use a more up to date motor can.

i believe there was the a-bb, s-bb and maybe one or two others. the a-bb was the most common.

mini-z
2008.03.02, 10:52 AM
Thanks L - we do have them in stock actually, just haven't got around to adding them - I need to find them again after the warehouse move too - keep bumping this thread to remind me and I'll make sure they get added - thanks! :)

leonen
2008.03.02, 04:34 PM
Thanks L - we do have them in stock actually, just haven't got around to adding them - I need to find them again after the warehouse move too - keep bumping this thread to remind me and I'll make sure they get added - thanks! :)

Great.. Thanks! ... Any Technical data on them?

herman
2008.03.02, 10:17 PM
i got them waaaaay back in the day and used them in my mr01...

they were pretty cool motors (pretty quick and had lotsa torque)...
they didn't need any "turbo's" - translation, you could use them on the stock (non-fet modified mr01 board)...

if i can remember it right, there was a bb (ball bearing) and non-bb version... like what arch2b mentioned...
wish i could help you re: technical data ...

TheRinger
2008.03.10, 10:05 PM
I would like to aquire 1 of these motors also.

leonen
2008.03.25, 12:00 PM
Any news on this???
they are really COOL!!!! fast as hell!!!

They are really really fast how did you guys built these????

When are you going to have them on sale?