PDA

View Full Version : Setting up Core.

madf1man
2008.03.04, 09:10 AM
Just got a brand new Dell laptop for work but am loading Core software so I can have a back up system here at the office where we race. Anyways, loaded software on computer,plugged in loop, Core initial window opens thinks for a minute and closes. No main Core window opening. I remember this happening a couple years back last time I loaded but don't remember the fix.

mleemor60
2008.03.04, 09:29 AM
I am having a similar concern. I can't get even as much as you have. Problem is believed to be result of VISTA system. Vista has a problem working with itself, let alone anything else. I'm shopping flea markets for an older lap-top that operates on XP so that I can just use it for Core system. I did get the disc to read so that I was able to print out the manual but being the analog guy that I am, I haven't been able to get anything to work.

madf1man
2008.03.04, 09:42 AM
I'm not running Vista. Good ole XP for me. I did find the drivers with Core install and updated thru the device manager. Still have the same problem though. Another thing is when I plug the loop in the computer detects a new device and is asking for software for it. I am not doing this as the software is already loaded. Is this the problem. should I reload software?

madf1man
2008.03.04, 10:32 AM
Updated the drivers again and it all stared working. Its all cool now.