PDA

View Full Version : Mini-96 Shipment Schedule

RCPMini-z
2008.03.06, 07:47 PM
For all those waiting for the Mini-96 tracks to be back in stock; the container has left our factory and is on the water. Usually it takes 10 days to get here.

The new rail liners are on this shipment. They come 6 per box and measure approx. 4ft each. I incorporated a vertical wall on both sides of the foam rail. This will keep the front liner snug to the foam rail.

We will use the rail liners for the races at RCX.

bobbyz
2008.03.06, 10:20 PM
thanks for the update.

how many boxes will it take for a standard mini-96 track? that's all i have right now and it's a blast. thanks for the great product and continued accessories.

bob

RCPMini-z
2008.03.06, 10:27 PM
thanks for the update.

how many boxes will it take for a standard mini-96 track? that's all i have right now and it's a blast. thanks for the great product and continued accessories.

bob

If you are referring to the rail liners. One box will cover a mini-96, if you use them on the 12 inside corners. You can cut each rail liner in half with a standard scissors. This will leave you enough rail liner to extend across a portion of the straight rail leading up to the inside corner.

bobbyz
2008.03.06, 10:37 PM
yeah, i did mean how many boxes of the rail liners. that's what i needed to know. thanks for the quick reply.

Josparky
2008.03.16, 02:40 PM
Hello I am new can you tell me if I order one of the 96 tracks how long would it be to get it??

Thanks,
Jo

RCPMini-z
2008.03.16, 05:06 PM
Once there in stock again, we drop ship all orders the same or next day after receiving them from our distributors. If you order from the shop here, they usually ship out pretty quick. Most go out the next morning order is placed. Our US warehouse is in California, so depending on how close you are, you can expect to receive the tracks anywhere from 1 ~ 5 days.

The container is due into our port later this week. This would put the Mini-96 tracks shipping out early to mid next week. All other tracks are currently in stock.

Josparky
2008.03.22, 06:13 PM
Does anybody know how you can buy more of the plastic fastners that connect the track barriers to the track??

RCPMini-z
2008.03.22, 07:06 PM
tracksales@sbcglobal.net

FYI, Mini-96 arrived at port today. Should be ready to ship out later in the week, if all goes well in customs.

color01
2008.03.22, 08:26 PM
So once they get to your warehouse, how long does it take to ship to customers? I just bought one last night, idly hoping I can take delivery by the end of next week. :D

RCPMini-z
2008.03.22, 09:05 PM
Once they get to the wareshouse, all backorders will be shipped out right away. There are many backordered Mini-96 tracks. I am hoping to get through customs by Tuesday/Wednesday and then start shipping by Thursday/Friday of this week.

Josparky
2008.03.23, 11:57 PM
I guess you can't just buy some rail fastners then??

RCPMini-z
2008.03.24, 02:04 AM
I guess you can't just buy some rail fastners then??

I posted our email address after you asked above. You can send an email to tracksales@sbcglobal.net. Include your complete mailing address and the quantity of PINS you need. Someone will return a quote.

Thanks,

RCPMini-z
2008.03.31, 02:25 PM
We had some delays at the port over the weekend. I hope to have the conatiner any day now. We will start shipping backordered Mini-96 tracks as soon as possible.

Thanks,
John

jhoodvi
2008.04.04, 01:31 PM
We had some delays at the port over the weekend. I hope to have the conatiner any day now. We will start shipping backordered Mini-96 tracks as soon as possible.

Thanks,
John

Any updates as to arrival? This message has been up for the last week or two. I was just wondering if the container had arrived yet.

RCPMini-z
2008.04.04, 01:34 PM
Any updates as to arrival? This message has been up for the last week or two. I was just wondering if the container had arrived yet.

Yes, the container has arrived. We are processing all backorder tracks now.

Thanks for your patience all,
John

color01
2008.04.04, 01:37 PM
Awesome. :)

jhoodvi
2008.04.04, 07:14 PM

John

Thank you Thank you Thank you... I'm ready to race can't wait for mine to get here... Also thanks for the quick reply... Before I get my hopes up you do still have enough in this container to process all back orders correct?

Thanks,
J.

RCPMini-z
2008.04.04, 07:42 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you... I'm ready to race can't wait for mine to get here... Also thanks for the quick reply... Before I get my hopes up you do still have enough in this container to process all back orders correct?

Thanks,
J.

Yes, we have enough Mini-96 kits in this container to fill all backorders.

Racer-X
2008.04.05, 11:13 AM

John

I placed my order in December. Should I expect delivery this week?

Thanks

Racer-X
2008.04.08, 11:55 AM
I placed my order in December. I paid for it in full. Can I expect shipment this week?

Thanks

color01
2008.04.18, 12:40 AM
Yes, we have enough Mini-96 kits in this container to fill all backorders.
Kenon told me they'd ship by last week, any updates?

RCPMini-z
2008.04.21, 10:40 AM
Kenon told me they'd ship by last week, any updates?

We did receive the order from Kenon. Their track shipment was delayed not to their fault, but to ours. We just switched to a new fulfillment company and they messed up on his order. They did get it shipped out last week and I will get the tracking number and PM it to you.

FYI, all backordered Mini-96 tracks have been shipped. If you placed an order and did not receive it, please email me at tracksales@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

color01
2008.04.22, 01:20 AM
All's good now, I got it. Thanks!

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7605/rcp001zx1.jpg