PDA

View Full Version : Dnanos tracks

rkk
2008.03.11, 11:49 PM
Anything special in the works for the dnanos?

herman
2008.03.12, 04:50 AM
i think the d nano is just fine for the smaller 30cm tiles compared to the wider 50cm tile used in the wide l and wide oval track...

marc
2008.04.24, 12:29 PM
Looking at videos, I think the Dnano is plenty fast for normal track. You might want the extra room for manuvering.

mini-z
2008.04.24, 08:47 PM
i think the d nano is just fine for the smaller 30cm tiles compared to the wider 50cm tile used in the wide l and wide oval track...

I can tell you from experience, you need the 50s - the little track that Kyosho had set up (see pics I posted from the show) was way to small to open it up at all! :) :eek:

rkk
2008.04.25, 01:23 PM
I was more refering to the package. Given Kyosho's marketing strategy for the Dnano I was just curious if RCP had been engaged for a "default track kit", much like HFAY requied 2 wide "L". It will also be interesting to see if this is indeed the first we will see of the Kyosho re-branded CORE system.

briankstan
2008.04.25, 02:02 PM
I talked with one of the Kyosho reps while I was at RCX. they didn't have the timing system there, I wanted to see it.

I agree that the track was to small. we were driving the Dnano on the RCP West Coast Challenge track, it was very large and the Dnano was great on that.

mdowney
2010.11.21, 07:05 PM
We're doing a DIY track similar to what Kyosho America built at their office (Route 241).

It looks like this guy does custom dnano tracks that look amazing. Might be a better option. I hear these tracks offer better performance than RCP (though I haven't yet confirmed this - we intend to use both, in different places).

http://www.blackburncustomwoodwork.com/