PDA

View Full Version : No longer have core

pinoyboy
2008.03.13, 11:38 PM
Just thought I'd let you guys know that I know longer have Core. Only reason I bought it was to try and get my bro and his freinds interested in racing with us, but that didn't happen.

So, the only one who has a timing system is Patrick.

russp
2008.03.15, 11:44 AM
Just thought I'd let you guys know that I know longer have Core. Only reason I bought it was to try and get my bro and his freinds interested in racing with us, but that didn't happen.

So, the only one who has a timing system is Patrick.

Who did you sell it to? I might have considered it.

russp
2008.03.18, 02:51 PM
See , now that you sold it I have a need to come up with one for our cancer fundraiser at work again. :) I just put up an ad in the marketplace since I'm considering just buying one to make this event easier each year.

pinoyboy
2008.03.18, 02:58 PM
See , now that you sold it I have a need to come up with one for our cancer fundraiser at work again. :) I just put up an ad in the marketplace since I'm considering just buying one to make this event easier each year.

Totally forgot about that, sorry again:(. I just thought I'd put it up for sale since the season is ending and I couldn't use it to get my bro interested in racing with us. Plus the fact that there was a lot of people lately who were interested in buying Core, it would be easier to sell it for the price I asked