PDA

View Full Version : Guess what i just got?

Neomax
2008.03.15, 03:29 PM
Hey hey hey! guess who just got an AWD for driftin'?
Just been fine tuning what i can without a track, but i'll be rippin' it up on the RCP tomorrow girls, watch out!

Oh Jayce mate, could you tell Ryan i'm building this MR-02 up now, so if he's still interested let me know, i'm not sure how much it will be yet as i'm just transfering parts now and i'm not sure whats going to be on and whats not, i'll let you know, but he may want to bring some dosh with him tomorrow if he wants it!

Also, msg for Tom, got yer monster working again you'll be pleased to know, just dropped a new ESC in it and made a few adjustments to the layout of the crystal holder and 'what-o old bean' it works!!!
Well kind of, lol, i've had everything connected and running, steering too, but the wires are too short to reach the servo assembly, and i dont have any wire of the correct gauge, if anyone has any spare wire suitable i would be happy to buy some from you, though it does need to be the thin stuff, i have some silicone wire but it is too fat! The only wire the correct gauge i do have is too short!

And i got some chocolate mini rolls for tomorrow lads.
Looking forward to it, see you all tomorrow, i'll pick you up about 12:20 Tony mate!
Laters...

kryten
2008.03.15, 03:56 PM
Quality! more MA010's = more drifting:D should be fun,see you all tomorrow.

mk2kompressor
2008.03.15, 03:59 PM
if its the other toms awd that was a good buy,im sure i remember it having some good bits on it.
ill enjoy my new 01 lol

Neomax
2008.03.15, 04:24 PM
yeah it has got some sweet stuff in, all of it ATM too!

Tornado
2008.03.15, 04:42 PM
Hi Mal...nice one with the drifter...the drift races should be a laugh and good fun.

Tom will, to say the least, be over the moon about his monster...I will be talking to him in about an hour or so and I will let him know the good news. I have about 1,000,000 yards of 'thin' wire...I will bring some tomorrow. Hope it's the right 'thin' wire.

I'm bringing some Firkin sausage rolls tomorrow...to add to the banquet.

See you all tomorrow.

Fovea3d
2008.03.15, 05:02 PM
if anyone has any spare wire suitable i would be happy to buy some from you, though it does need to be the thin stuff, i have some silicone wire but it is too fat! The only wire the correct gauge i do have is too short!

Hi ! May I intervene in your club discussion? ;)
For wire you can use bits cut from an old wire version PC mouse. You have 5 bits in them, you can not have the exact same colours but who cares, the gauge is perfect and very flexible. Microsoft mouse works best, for once :D
Alain

Neomax
2008.03.15, 08:33 PM
Hi ! May I intervene in your club discussion? ;)
For wire you can use bits cut from an old wire version PC mouse. You have 5 bits in them, you can not have the exact same colours but who cares, the gauge is perfect and very flexible. Microsoft mouse works best, for once :D
Alain

Thats wicked advice mate, thank you, i just happen to have a spare mouse too! If the wire Tony has isn't suitable i'll bare that in mind.
Thanks!

Neomax
2008.03.15, 08:34 PM
ill enjoy my new 01 lol

lol. Was it you that won the bid?

mk2kompressor
2008.03.15, 09:12 PM
yup;)
ill have to sell the 01 chassis on but i got the bodies in the end:D

Neomax
2008.03.16, 05:36 AM
Cool, you got a bloody good deal let me tell you! if only in the shells, i forgot to put a reserve on it...lol
Never mind, it went towards paying for my AWD which is why i sold it in the first place, the AWD has ATM knuckles (front and rear)ATM dogbones, ATM diffs (front and rear) ATM extension mounts and ATM rear top plate and alloy gears! Oh yeah Matt, when are you sending that stuff!? it'll be Christmas soon...lmao:D

mk2kompressor
2008.03.16, 01:53 PM
sounds like you got a good deal too;)
im sure that was jonny's other awd(i had the second one)from what i remember it was pretty tricked out:D
went round nobby's for a practice the other day but completely forgot the discharger:o ill pick it up tomorrow after my pc has been fixed(another issue:rolleyes: )

Programmers
2008.03.17, 05:44 AM
Thanks for fixing my monster Mal! I've got reams of cable for you to use!!

I'll pop it around at some point!

That makes 4 of us with drifters now!! Enough to hold a 3 race tourni!! :D