PDA

View Full Version : F-1 servo gears

TheRinger
2008.03.17, 10:41 PM
I finally screwed up the servo gears in my F-1. My question is are the servo gears in the F-1 the same as the servo gears in a mr02 or any other mini z? Just want to make sure before I buy any. Of coarse I'm assuming this, I have not taking the F-1 apart yet but after I hit a rail my car doesn't want to steer straight and it turns to left but barely turns to the right, but just for argument sake I want to get some servo gears for it anyway. Please help.:confused::o And I assume that the servo saver is different?

wight
2008.03.18, 02:32 AM
Yes they are.I fitted the final gear from my duff F1 chassis into my mr01 chassis.
Have a look first.When mine broke it would not turn at all.It had missing teeth,so once the gear got to that point it would just spin the servo motor.

Spoon
2008.03.18, 07:41 AM
Gears are the same. Servo saver is very different.

TheRinger
2008.03.19, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the help. I just haven't had the time to take it apart to check it.

AlloyENZO
2008.03.24, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the help. I just haven't had the time to take it apart to check it.

Just be careful when you do. I have been in R/C for 20 years and taking apart a mini's steering had me almost scared. You have to be careful on all the details. That and the fact that my fingers looked like I was reassembling with catchers mits on, lol.

herman
2008.03.24, 10:11 PM
i hope you get it all sorted out...