PDA

View Full Version : Saturday March 22nd

a7i20ci7y
2008.03.22, 08:14 PM
We had a great day today. Me, Mike, Jason, Brandon, Mya, and.... another guy who's name I can't remember (sorry, I'm bad with names but I'm trying!). A whole bunch of people came by to watch and ask questions.

We have enough track at the shop for HFAY, now we just need to pick up a core!

Action B
2008.03.23, 02:05 AM
We had a great day today. Me, Mike, Jason, Brandon, Mya, and.... another guy who's name I can't remember (sorry, I'm bad with names but I'm trying!). A whole bunch of people came by to watch and ask questions.

We have enough track at the shop for HFAY, now we just need to pick up a core!

Hey, the last guy's name is N'quan. Not sure if thats spelled right. We all had a great time and we hope it becomes a regular event. Me and Maya want to practice some more in the near future and laugh at N'quans car some more (so make it soon before he fixes it). Let me know if you come up with the next solid race date and I will post up flyers at ODU. I suspect that I might be able to double the attendance.

* If anyone wants to sell a mini-z hit me up, Maya is looking to get one sometime soon.

arch2b
2008.03.23, 11:28 AM
a couple of the dc guys may be selling cars with the release of the 2.4ghz cars taking over am.

a7i20ci7y
2008.03.23, 04:17 PM
I sent an email to Sean to ask him about the 5th of April. I'll post as soon as I know for sure if space is available.

SoundWave2501
2008.03.24, 09:22 AM
I would like to thank everyone for coming out and racing this Saturday. We got more of a turn out than we even hoped for. Many thanks to all of you. Nate and I are busily in the works of trying to get a club started. I am going to speak to a friend that is a graphic designer to design a club logo and maybe even some T shirts. We hope to do it again very soon. Take care and we will see you then.

-Mike

Action B
2008.03.24, 04:42 PM
a couple of the dc guys may be selling cars with the release of the 2.4ghz cars taking over am.

Let me know then, I have paypal with funds available.

a7i20ci7y
2008.03.24, 05:33 PM
Check the market place.
http://minizracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97