PDA

View Full Version : Racing this Week!

pedrocamp
2008.03.25, 06:27 AM
The forum was getting a little stale and the last headline was making me sad. Look forward to running with you fellows again next week. Will anybody be running a 2.4 car soon? Like to see how they perform.

Pedro

mleemor60
2008.03.25, 06:26 PM
Was anybody going to post results from the last actual event. I was on the road again. After the 63 laps from the prior week it should have been good.

pick
2008.03.25, 08:23 PM
Vicki had some problems with the last two printouts. So, she had asked me to wait until our next race to post results. Hopefully we'll have the problem resolved this Thursday. As soon as I receive them, I'll get them posted.
James

pick
2008.03.25, 08:28 PM
The forum was getting a little stale and the last headline was making me sad. Look forward to running with you fellows again next week. Will anybody be running a 2.4 car soon? Like to see how they perform.

Pedro

Hey Pedro,
I'm considering a 2.4 conversion on one of my F1's. Reflex has already done one, so it should be easy to duplicate. Supposedly the responsiveness is awesome. As soon as it's together, I'll be trying it out.
James

pinoyboy
2008.03.25, 08:57 PM
pick, its an easy swap. Just use the same power and switch wires from the AM board. Also, make sure to add the bushings like Ruf said to clear the ICS connector
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/hescobal/DSCF0044-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/hescobal/DSCF0042-1.jpg

mleemor60
2008.03.25, 09:22 PM
Vicki had some problems with the last two printouts. So, she had asked me to wait until our next race to post results. Hopefully we'll have the problem resolved this Thursday. As soon as I receive them, I'll get them posted.
James

Thanks James. I hope to make it this week. I'm cycling batteries now in anticipation.

Mike

n2rc
2008.03.26, 12:25 AM
went from stale to all out on the old forum didn't we. we have seemed to hit a lull somewhat lately. now for the important stuff!!! everyone please try to be a couple minutes early thursday night. the computer has been reset (thanks michael honeycutt) and we need to reload everyones transponder and your name as you want it. we had way to much junk in there and this will help in the long run. it might be a good time to discuss our racing format as well. i would like to see 1 qualifier and a main with smaller groups or at least limited to 6 at the most in each race (ex. split a group of 9 into 5 & 4 instead of running all together). i will have my f1 going soon and mod is really opening up and i think these are getting crowded. i know this means more racing but i think it would make for better racing for everyone. just an idea and looking forward to suggestions. todd

pedrocamp
2008.03.26, 06:26 AM
I am for one qual and a main since many of us run more than 1 class. On nights when attendance is light the Novice class could be given 2 heats to give them more track time, as we did a few weeks ago. Thanks to Michael and Todd for redoing the scoring system. Hope it all works flawlessly this Thursday and look forward to racing with you guys soon.
The F1 conversion looks nice pinoyboy. Have to seriously consider this for my car. The
F1 class is picking up! Now to get a transponder in it...

Pedro

pick
2008.03.26, 07:30 PM
Thanks pinoyboy for the pics, they're much better closeups than others I had seen. Your F1 looks great and I'm sure it runs great also. Now if we can get you back over here on Thurs......... I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and I'll try to be there as early as possible. As for the racing format, I'm good with whatever everyone else wants to do. Also, I know Lara has been really busy. So, if I can get the results printouts I'd be more than happy to post them every week.
James