PDA

View Full Version : Jebroni (Dave) Introducing Myself

Jebroni
2008.03.26, 06:45 AM
Name: Dave

"The Wire: I lived that ****"

Heres the deal people. I am fairly new at this whole forums thing. I have been racing a year now, and I haven't really gotten into until now. I live in a drug infested, violence riddled neighborhood, and am proud of where I came from. I used to hustle and make money the wrong ways, and have seen my fair share of violence. I decided to start talking and post on these forums, because I really need other people to associate with that enjoy this racing as well. I started a little group, Charm City Mini Z. I have one other member, and we are not just a say hi and join group. In my life friends have kept me alive (literally), so I had a couple Charm City Mini Z t-shirts made up (they look good, not some cheesy ****), they will have your number and name on the back too, like a jersey, and I am slowly over time going to be offering them to people who are friendly help, give advice, and treat me and my friends well. Some people I have met are c0cky know-it-alls, who think they are so cool because they can race an rc car fast, when the last time they got laid, candy bars cost a nickel. Seriously, if you are like that, don't bother saying boo to me, cuz I will handle you swiftly. Nic-Z, he's a stand up guy. He's the first cat gettin the shirt that down ass people get. This guy didn't know me from Adam, yet he took me in and schooled me to the way these forums work, etc. imxlr8ed, you are getting your a$$ a shirt too, lendin Enzos out to people you don't even know....... hot damn. If I get it in time, I will bring it to NY this weekend.

Mini-Z's have helped me get out of a bad lifestyle and meet some good people, and to that, I thank you all..... So if you wanna race and spit with a down a$$ cat, who needs to spit and meet new people to get out of this ****ty a$$ hood I live in, hit me up.

bmoreminiz@verizon.net

Jebroni
2008.03.26, 07:04 AM
Heres what the shirts look like

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj20/jebroni2k8/7794823front.jpg

Nic, yours will be sent in a week or so.. I need your number and what name you want it to say on the back.

Hows the shirt look?

imxlr8ed
2008.03.26, 09:23 AM
Hell of a kick off! I'd like to make it down to this so you'll have some loaners for other newbies and walk-ins to try. No problem letting people use my gear if it means it'll grow their club. I'm hoping we're all not too burned out from getting our asses whipped at the Atomic race, but I should be able to talk some of my crew into coming with beings it's on a Sunday and all.

I am promised to a 10th scale race though at Mimi's on the 5th but I don't think I'm ready for it yet.

Scrapper
2008.03.26, 06:44 PM
if u need any assistance i can help i have had experience on these 1/28 forums

do u have a track or how do u run ur cars

Jebroni
2008.03.27, 05:02 AM
if u need any assistance i can help i have had experience on these 1/28 forums

do u have a track or how do u run ur cars

Well, Stug, right now I got me a Wide L and a Wide Oval that I am messing with in my pad. Baltimore City houses are pretty narrow, so I dont have alot to work with right now.... I am trying to move so I can get out of this lifestyle (death, prison) lol.... but its hard. This is my home, where I grew up. Anyways, I got some space at a few spots that people owe me favors at, so I am not worried about that. Now that xlr8ed wants in on charm city, that will help a lot. Stug, you should come down man, I can show you what a real city looks like...... muhahahaha ;)

Scrapper
2008.03.27, 07:20 AM
fyi my dad lived in baltimore and worked at a hospital aftewr med school lol
infact in may i am heading down with him so lemme in on details

ur going to world cup in flushing so am i

i myself own two wide ovals

looking into getting core lap system
and mini 96 soon

edit:
can i join i can help with info and such

Jebroni
2008.03.27, 07:27 AM
fyi my dad lived in baltimore and worked at a hospital aftewr med school lol
infact in may i am heading down with him so lemme in on details

ur going to world cup in flushing so am i

i myself own two wide ovals

looking into getting core lap system
and mini 96 soon

Look for me in Flushing. I will be the guy that looks like he came with a bandage on my nose. lol

Tjay
2008.03.27, 12:58 PM
man if there's a guy like you at our local track, I'll be getting shirt everyday. Shoot :)! Welcome to the site!

Jebroni
2008.03.27, 02:19 PM
man if there's a guy like you at our local track, I'll be getting shirt everyday. Shoot :)! Welcome to the site!

Getting shirt everyday? what do you mean? thanks for the welcome guys. very cool. I hope I can stay racing for awhile so I can meet you all and keep my ass off the streets

Scrapper
2008.03.27, 08:46 PM
Getting shirt everyday? what do you mean? thanks for the welcome guys. very cool. I hope I can stay racing for awhile so I can meet you all and keep my ass off the streets

well do our best

lol jk

so dude are u ready for the race make sure u bring motor spray to break in the standard bb

Jebroni
2008.03.28, 06:59 AM
well do our best

lol jk

so dude are u ready for the race make sure u bring motor spray to break in the standard bb

I have a couple people who are going to to take me in and show me the ropes when it comes to that stuff.... its good to have guy like me in your pit. If anyone acts up, or wrecks you on the track, you can have Jeb pimp slap them..... =)

bermbuster
2008.03.28, 09:16 AM
Hey Dave
Looking forward to meeting you at the Atomic race....
I have a few customers in the Baltimore area and I hope to hook up with
you guys at Charm City....
Berm

Jebroni
2008.03.28, 10:35 AM
Hey Dave
Looking forward to meeting you at the Atomic race....
I have a few customers in the Baltimore area and I hope to hook up with
you guys at Charm City....
Berm

Word...... if you got cats in Baltimore, get me their info, or give em mine.... I need peeps to race with. This **** is crazy down here.

mini-z
2008.03.28, 12:52 PM
D, is there going to be a T in my Cheese Basket or what?! :D

Scrapper
2008.03.28, 08:22 PM
can i get one dave

Jebroni
2008.03.29, 06:23 AM
D, is there going to be a T in my Cheese Basket or what?! :D

D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God!!!!!! Woot. This man above me is the reason I stayed racing. I was going to quit a cuople times, but he's a P.I.M.P.