PDA

View Full Version : eco motor

hpgod
2008.03.27, 10:54 AM
Tim
Is the eco motor going to be readily available in the future?
Our club has open up the fet rule in stock class to any fet and would like to slow the cars down as the speeds with good batteries is getting to fast for beginers. We want to try the eco motor but it does not apear to found easily online currently. The shop here has even removed it from its lists.

Tim Johnson
2008.03.27, 12:29 PM
Sorry, the ECO motor is not available separately

Tornado
2008.03.27, 02:15 PM
Tim
Is the eco motor going to be readily available in the future?
Our club has open up the fet rule in stock class to any fet and would like to slow the cars down as the speeds with good batteries is getting to fast for beginers. We want to try the eco motor but it does not apear to found easily online currently. The shop here has even removed it from its lists.

Hi hpgog...I purchased a ready set with a stock motor and an eco-motor included. Being new to this 'sport' I used the eco-motor for about one week then upgraded to the stock motor. I would be happy to sell the eco-motor if you are interested...for 4.00 plus postage to wherever you are. Please let me know if you are interested.
Best regards

hpgod
2008.03.27, 02:19 PM
Thankyou for the offer. If the motor not sold seperately and is not readily available our club will not switch the stock class with open fet to the eco motor.

Spoon
2008.03.27, 02:47 PM
Sorry, the ECO motor is not available separately in the US

post corrected ;)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3180/2367124488_19cefa0aa0.jpg

Tim Johnson
2008.03.27, 10:24 PM
thank you ;)