PDA

View Full Version : April 6th DC GTG

a7i20ci7y
2008.04.02, 05:36 PM
There's an event in the DC GTG. (http://minizracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27032) Due to some SNAFUs they don't have a functional lap counter so I've offered to let them borrow ours. A buddy of mine is going up to Fairfax that day anyhow, but I was thinking of trying to make the trip up to do some racing. Would anyone like to join me if I do?

Action B
2008.04.02, 07:52 PM
There's an event in the DC GTG. (http://minizracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27032) Due to some SNAFUs they don't have a functional lap counter so I've offered to let them borrow ours. A buddy of mine is going up to Fairfax that day anyhow, but I was thinking of trying to make the trip up to do some racing. Would anyone like to join me if I do?

What times are we talking about?

jazzyone
2008.04.02, 08:49 PM
i would love to make it sunday, but this woman thing goes on. if i spend all day sat away, she gets all day sunday. ill work my way out of things like this in the future, but we stlil got the new car smell so im not gonna push it.

a7i20ci7y
2008.04.02, 09:15 PM
New car smell, that's hilarious :D

Soulstice said he'd set up around 2 and it's about a 4 hour drive. And I need to check with Martin. It's all very nebulous at the moment. My wife and I only have one car, so I won't be driving if I do go.

soulstice
2008.04.02, 09:24 PM
New car smell, that's hilarious :D

Soulstice said he'd set up around 2 and it's about a 4 hour drive. And I need to check with Martin. It's all very nebulous at the moment. My wife and I only have one car, so I won't be driving if I do go.

Hey a7i20ci7y, just want to clarify . . . .

I personally will be getting there around 2, but there will most likely be someone else there earlier from the group around 12. Whether someone is there or not, I think Hobbyworks opens at 12. I'm waiting for some of the other DC crew to chime in to see who'll be there first.

Man, you guys are 4 hours away? That's a serious roadtrip. I wouldn't put yourself out to get the core to us. Since it's not an hfay weekend it's really not that important to have it.

Action B
2008.04.02, 09:38 PM
Hey a7i20ci7y, just want to clarify . . . .

I personally will be getting there around 2, but there will most likely be someone else there earlier from the group around 12. Whether someone is there or not, I think Hobbyworks opens at 12. I'm waiting for some of the other DC crew to chime in to see who'll be there first.

Man, you guys are 4 hours away? That's a serious roadtrip. I wouldn't put yourself out to get the core to us. Since it's not an hfay weekend it's really not that important to have it.

Yeah but we're hardcore son.:mad:

VAzRACER
2008.04.02, 09:38 PM
Thursday we will find out if they will open the store eairly for us or not. They have opened at 10 am for us in the past. If not there will be a few of us there at noon, we normally dont start racing until 2 or 3. We have to be cleaned up and out by about 6 or so. I'll keep you posted on opening time.
Btw thanks for making the long drive.

Action B
2008.04.02, 09:39 PM
Just kidding lol.

a7i20ci7y
2008.04.02, 10:05 PM
Well, my friend Martin is going up there anyway. He came with me to the classic car enduro (but didn't drive). And I think his plans take him to the very same mall the hobby shop is in, so we'll see. I'll keep you posted.

a7i20ci7y
2008.04.03, 04:33 PM
Martin says he's heading up 9-10ish so we'll get there 12 to 1ish and he's coming back at 5 at the latest, so we'd get back in town around 9ish at the latest. I don't work mondays so it's what ever to me.