PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to ILR

Z_408
2008.04.06, 02:43 PM
We will use this thread to discuss all of our racing and events. Please check back with us for all future events.

Our website has a live streaming webcam so that you can see all the action from home.

Webcam (http://www.insidelineracing.com/webcam.html)

bcpzx3
2008.04.08, 10:47 PM
Hi! see you guys tomorrow

phea
2008.04.08, 11:55 PM
Tuesdays = no track time :eek:

color01
2008.04.09, 01:33 AM
Hey Binh, I don't suppose you keep recordings of these webcam movies, do you? It'd be nice to have a recording of the car just in case I forget my camera like last time. :o

Z_408
2008.04.09, 01:40 AM
Hey Binh, I don't suppose you keep recordings of these webcam movies, do you? It'd be nice to have a recording of the car just in case I forget my camera like last time. :o

You are actually in luck, PM me and I can give you more info.

Tjay
2008.06.08, 03:58 AM
Hey Guys,

I get PM and email here and there for helps and what not... If you guys need any help asap with your mini-z. Just hit us up on this thread. I'm usually playing at the track. Just look me up on the live cam, I'm usually there. We have computer access and ILR crew and myself would be glad help those who needs it.

We do a lot of driving/training/practice on Saturdays and Sundays with the lap timer on. If you guys have time and want to learn or play, swing by the shop.

Btw, PN regionals here in Nor Cal is coming soon... we'll post the official dates ones it's up.

Thanks!

phea
2008.06.11, 11:09 PM
so what have I been missing??? ive been too busy to make it out.

Z_408
2008.06.17, 08:37 PM
so what have I been missing??? ive been too busy to make it out.

Lots. New track layout.

dsilver668
2008.08.29, 06:57 PM
Quick Question:
Now that I seem to be addicted is there a beginner category for racing. When I am there just running around I feel more inclined to just get out of the way for the guys who are there timing themselves.

Z_408
2008.08.30, 02:32 PM
Quick Question:
Now that I seem to be addicted is there a beginner category for racing. When I am there just running around I feel more inclined to just get out of the way for the guys who are there timing themselves.

We do have a beginner class for racing. When you are there running during open track don't feel inclined to pull over. The guys timing themselves will find a way around you. Also, we run the timing all day, so one lap is not going to kill anyone. Just put the car on the track and have fun.

dsilver668
2008.08.31, 11:20 AM
Yup that is pretty much what I do.. I run a wide line so they can hit the apex and I just cruse. Right now I have a stock scale NSX body. The front grabs like crazy on the sides so that isn't helping much but Bihn should be getting my Mercedes body in Thursday. :D with it's smooth sides I should be able to get around with an ocasional bump and not wind up looking the wrong way.

Tjay
2008.08.31, 10:08 PM
cool! What most of us do is shave the front bumper and smooth it out to where it wont snag rails.

dsilver668
2008.09.03, 01:26 PM
Yeah I was thinking that but the autoscale bodies are to nice. I will get a white body modify it then paint it. :D