PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari F2001

byteme909
2008.04.13, 01:34 AM
Hi guys,

I just bought a NIB Ferrari F2001! I'm pretty happy about it but now i'm wondering if i should open it and run it or keep it NIB. BTW does anyone know where i can get some Marlboro decals for this car? Thanks guys.

~byte

nitromare
2008.04.13, 01:21 PM
Gtwerks.com has some

VAzRACER
2008.04.13, 10:08 PM
lfisminz gave me the web address for gtwerks, I made a order through them three weeks ago and havent heard anything, I've sent two e mails with no response. My credit card has already been charged by Paypal too. Becarful ordering from them.

byteme909
2008.04.13, 11:53 PM
i can't get onto that website anyways for some reason. is it www.gtwerks.com? either way if its not reliable then i'll definitely stay away.

i'm really torn as to whether to keep this NIB or playing with it. i want the 2007 season cars but they're another year away at least. has anyone done the 2.4 conversion for this yet?

herman
2008.04.14, 01:24 AM
has anyone done the 2.4 conversion for this yet?

check out ruf's conversion...

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27746

VAzRACER
2008.04.14, 05:23 PM
i can't get onto that website anyways for some reason. is it www.gtwerks.com? either way if its not reliable then i'll definitely stay away.

i'm really torn as to whether to keep this NIB or playing with it. i want the 2007 season cars but they're another year away at least. has anyone done the 2.4 conversion for this yet?

From the time I first started veiwing this site it will go down for about two weeks out of the month and then start working fine again. It sucks that this is happening cause they have awsome vinal decals.

byteme909
2008.04.15, 10:16 PM
hmmm.. thats too bad. i was really hoping to find some high quality decals with exact scale for my new f2001. oh well.

oh yeah, i know this is beating a dead horse but has anyone compared (meaning owned) both the kyosho and atomic ball diffs? i like the blue anodizing but i know kyosho diffs are always buttery smooth. also does anyone else besides kyosho make the motor heatsink? i cant seem to find a kyosho one in stock anywhere.

byteme909
2008.05.06, 11:13 PM
just got some options to kit out my F1.

i couldnt decide between the kyosho diff and the atomic diff. so i got both! will do a small review soon.