PDA

View Full Version : Greeting from Mini-Z racer in Indonesia

timz
2008.04.14, 01:17 PM
Hi All Mini-Z racer,

We are from Mini-Z racer in Indonesia just want to say "Hi" to all of you so you know that there is also has Mini-Z community in Indonesia.

Last April 6, 2008 we just run our first Mini-Z race on RCP track, and I would like to introduce you our winners and share you our race documentation at this location
http://www.initial-z.com/news/latest/06-april-2008-supermal-karawaci-race-result-2.html

Tim
Initial-Z.com

herman
2008.04.14, 11:52 PM
greetings tim... and welcome to the forums... how's everything over there in indonesia? post them pics....

and i don't know if it's me, but it seems like i'm having a hard time getting on your site...

timz
2008.04.26, 01:12 AM
greetings tim... and welcome to the forums... how's everything over there in indonesia? post them pics....

and i don't know if it's me, but it seems like i'm having a hard time getting on your site...

Hi Herman, salamat for your warm welcome....

What problem you have to access www.initial-z.com ? slow or error ?

Thanks for remind me, I forgot take some picture of our track , keep bussy playing hehehe ....

Btw, I have some video on youtube for you to figure out how is our track looks like, the last 2 videos are the latest layout at the new location, there are some video when we run our first race last april...

herman
2008.04.27, 10:26 PM
your site is working now... pretty cool... big track as well... :D

Tjay
2008.05.16, 03:14 PM
Welcome to the club Timz! You guys have a lot of mini-z drivers in there? Nice big track/layout!

ambind
2008.06.26, 06:10 AM
Hi All Mini-Z racer,

We are from Mini-Z racer in Indonesia just want to say "Hi" to all of you so you know that there is also has Mini-Z community in Indonesia.

Last April 6, 2008 we just run our first Mini-Z race on RCP track, and I would like to introduce you our winners and share you our race documentation at this location
http://www.initial-z.com/news/latest/06-april-2008-supermal-karawaci-race-result-2.html

Tim
Initial-Z.com

Welcome Timz from another fellow Indonesian racer here in socal :) Nice track and layout.

Lucas T.