PDA

View Full Version : looking for a charger & discharger

DunkSBZ
2008.04.17, 11:04 AM
I think it's time to step up to some matched cells and get a little more serious. Already have my eye on the R1wurks cells, now I am in the market for a charger and discharger. Can anyone recommend something that won't dent my pockets too bad. thanks

ocean rodeo
2008.04.19, 05:29 PM
The Wizard One chargers are pretty affordable 65.00 and they charge, discharge and cycle batteries, plus it's compact.

mleemor60
2008.04.19, 10:44 PM
I think it's time to step up to some matched cells and get a little more serious. Already have my eye on the R1wurks cells, now I am in the market for a charger and discharger. Can anyone recommend something that won't dent my pockets too bad. thanks

I just received my super duper U-1R works batteries today, all three levels. I was surprised to see that the recommended charge rate was 3.0 amps with a .01 peak cut-off and a 3.0 amp discharge rate. That high a charge/ discharge recomendation will put you into the bigger chargers like the ICE or the 989superbrain. The standard Orion 900's are already stupid punchy. I'm a little intimidated at the potential or the U1R's and I haven't even opened them.

Good luck

TheRinger
2008.04.20, 07:16 PM
Maha wizard or 8 cell chargers. I have both and they work good.

DunkSBZ
2008.04.20, 10:20 PM
I actually bought the Maha PowerEX MH-C9000 on Ebay. Saw some pretty good reviews on it, we'll see what happens. Thanks for all your input guys.