PDA

View Full Version : 900 Mah Orion Level 2's

russp
2008.04.28, 10:47 PM
Well, got my Orion 900 Mah Level 2 matched cells today, charged them up and tried them out. Wow, definitely what I should have done before. It's like a mini-turbo in the car. This and a FET upgrade and my car should definitely be competitive with the motor as is. I'd like to buy another set after some more testing so I hope the ebay seller puts up some more. :)

pinoyboy
2008.04.28, 11:28 PM
Well, got my Orion 900 Mah Level 2 matched cells today, charged them up and tried them out. Wow, definitely what I should have done before. It's like a mini-turbo in the car. This and a FET upgrade and my car should definitely be competitive with the motor as is. I'd like to buy another set after some more testing so I hope the ebay seller puts up some more. :)

sounds good Russ. Now you just have to make sure to get some stickier tires to be able to control the extra power with consistency.

I think these are the ones you got correct?
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28021&highlight=matched+orion
Contact R1 wurks directly and he should probably be able to set you up with some more:D

russp
2008.04.28, 11:43 PM
Yeah, those are the ones. I got them from a seller called snappyshining on ebay

hpgod
2008.04.29, 05:04 AM
Russ you are definately not outpowered anymore. You have better cells then me right now(unmatched intellects and orions). The rest is driving and car setup. You have a track, its time to burn up some tires. For practice I prefer kyosho 20 rears with 3 raicing fronts. That same set of tires has been on my car since christmas running 5-7 packs a week.