PDA

View Full Version : New GP 85AAAHR R/C Use Cells: Our prays have been answered

Sinister_Y
2008.05.02, 01:40 PM
Hi All,

Quick heads-up that new GP AAA R/C cells are now available. Check out:

http://www.gpina.com/pdf/ToyCat.pdf

This could be a good alternative to Orion cells. In fact, testing from sources confirm that these cells provide good punch as well as lasting power. Those cells came from Asia (HK)

No word that I've heard of where to get these just yet in N/A. I personally called on my club's behalf, GP North America, GP Canada and then GP Direct (USA) to get pricing and MOQ on these cells, but they have all said they don't carry the R/C cells anymore.

Guess we have to go to Europe or Asia to get these or just buy the Orions cause they are getting great reviews as well and are available in N/A.

P.S. I can't correct my spelling of prays...it should read PRAYERS.

pchan0
2008.05.02, 04:32 PM
Hey Shawn, how are you doing? Its been a long time since I last practice/race with you.

I think James was able to get ahold of these cells.

Sinister_Y
2008.05.08, 09:28 AM
I got to try out some cells last night and they're very good. My Team Orions should be arriving soon and I will then A/B. No matching, nothing. Just straight out of the box. They were very punchy but I don't think to the point of the Intellects, but these are 900mah cells as compared to 750's. So that is a given. It would be nice to analyze them at some point.

wcrotty
2008.05.08, 03:33 PM
I can't wait to get a set and try them on my matcher.

EMU
2008.05.09, 12:41 AM
I can't wait to get a set and try them on my matcher.
I would love to see the stats :D

J.Mak
2008.05.09, 01:15 AM
They're real good, I'd try on last Atomic Cup in New York.
I think show you last time, Bill.

EMU
2008.05.09, 01:18 AM
James, would you say they were faster than the Orion 900?

J.Mak
2008.05.10, 06:36 PM
It almost the same. I heard from Distributor in Toronto, he said the Team Orion 900 is made by GP.

EMU
2008.05.11, 01:15 AM
Interesting, could these be the same cells?

wcrotty
2008.05.12, 10:08 AM
James,

I remember you showed me some new cells but i couldn't remember the brand.

If they are just the same as team orion cells then the numbers on my matcher should come out really close. That would be the only way to tell.

Should be interesting to see the numbers. Where can i get a set?

R1WURKS
2008.06.08, 06:41 PM
sorry to burst you bubble but Team Orion 900hv are not made by GP. i would be interested to see actual numbers from GP cells.where can you buy them?

Programmers
2008.06.08, 07:33 PM
Hi All,

Quick heads-up that new GP AAA R/C cells are now available. Check out:

http://www.gpina.com/pdf/ToyCat.pdf

This could be a good alternative to Orion cells. In fact, testing from sources confirm that these cells provide good punch as well as lasting power. Those cells came from Asia (HK)

If the GP Industrial 750 MAH batteries are anything to go by, these should be excellent for long lasting power. I've just posted a topic on the GPI 750MAH batteries regarding this. It may be of interest.. Take a peak. :)

http://minizracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28781