PDA

View Full Version : HFAY questions

pinwc4
2008.05.05, 07:24 PM
In How Fast Are You OnLine Point Series news for Season 6 there is a new Spec motor. In order to level the playing field with the introduction of the 2.4 Ghz cars that have stacked Fets the old spec motor will no longer be allowed. The new spec motor is from PN and is $8.50 plus shipping. The new spec motor follows along the lines of larger scale RC cars where the number of turns in a motor is what determines if it meets specs. In this case it is a 70 turn motor.

I plan on buying a bundle of these motors to save on shipping. Let me know if you want one.

bermbuster
2008.05.05, 07:34 PM
In How Fast Are You OnLine Point Series news for Season 6 there is a new Spec motor. In order to level the playing field with the introduction of the 2.4 Ghz cars that have stacked Fets the old spec motor will no longer be allowed. The new spec motor is from PN and is $8.50 plus shipping. The new spec motor follows along the lines of larger scale RC cars where the number of turns in a motor is what determines if it meets specs. In this case it is a 70 turn motor.

I plan on buying a bundle of these motors to save on shipping. Let me know if you want one.

next time i come I will have one myself....we are using the same motor for our stock class as well......what really gets us laps is not raw speed but how we can manuever around the track maintaining a constant speed....:cool:

bermbuster
2008.05.24, 10:25 AM
did you work up a summer schedule for racing??? I think ill be back in July/August depending on the customer.

pinwc4
2008.05.24, 05:06 PM
It would be awesome if you could make it back.

July schedule is
Sat. July 12th 4 P.M. - 9 P.M. (local point series)
Sat. July 26th 4 P.M. - 9 P.M. (HFAY OnLine Point Series)

August schedule is
Sat. Aug 9th 4 P.M. - 9 P.M. (local point series)
Sat. Aug 23rd 4 P.M. - 9 P.M. (HFAY OnLine Point Series)

The schedule does get adjusted sometimes though. I use Google calender so you can always see it here:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=h3g1kvsi1i06660bfnj0q2h8t0%40group.calen dar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago