PDA

View Full Version : Ann Arbor Mini-Z Dojo: HFAY Season 6 Schedule

mini-z
2008.05.22, 03:29 PM
We need to make sure first and foremost that people arrive on time or descent hour. Second, come prepared. If you arrive late then no a single charged battery....that does not help getting the program going forward. Need to know ahead of time if you are going to make it or not that day, sign you up in the computer early and start the program early. I also cannot be staying up that late. I am a mess the next two days after.

My goal will be to be done racing by 11:30pm, and anybody that wants to practice after that...have fun. If the DOJO opens at 7:00pm, we should have enough time to practice, setup, tune, charge batteries, qualify and run the main by no later than 11:30 PM. Fridays work for me the best as long as that Sunday I have no other events (i.e. races in other series).

I propose the following schedule:
Open Practice 7:00PM - 9:15PM
Qualifiers: 9:30PM - 10:30PM
Fix cars and charge batteries :10:30PM -11:00PM
Mains: Start at 11:00PM sharp

Guys, if we want to run the F1 class in S6, we're going to have to start taking the schedule a lot more seriously - otherwise we'll be racing until noon on Saturday - I think if we can start sticking to Carlos' original schedule above, we can fit F1 into the same night - it'll be a smaller class, most likely made up of the same crowd that hangs out until 4am already, but, this will also mean a whole lot less whining from Peter as well! :D :p :D

Endo
2008.05.22, 06:19 PM
C's schedule sounds great. This will have to happen in order for me to this this season. I am a wreck for the weekend as well and get nothing done and feel like crap.
I know, I'm a girl and whine like Peter:rolleyes:

cvt01
2008.05.24, 11:18 PM
...this will also mean a whole lot less whining from Peter as well! :D :p :D

no, what it will mean that i might actually make the season 6 that`s what it means

p. you are just too tired to whine most of the time, but don't worry I whine for all of us who has a life and a family to take care of ;), i've got a lot of practice of whining and i`m ok with my feminine side :D

Endo
2008.05.25, 10:15 AM
hahahahahahaha

will3kgt
2008.05.29, 09:46 PM
I'm very excited about F1 being added to HFAY. I'll try to stick to the schedule and I'll always call in advance if I'm late.

onrailz
2008.05.30, 08:54 AM
I'll be there and stuff.

svt-racer
2008.06.04, 07:42 AM
Same here.

short
2008.06.18, 05:45 AM
where is everyone the dojo section has been dead for the last month i guess the latest issue of B.I. has got everyone busy cant wait for season 6 see yall soon

]-[ector
2008.07.07, 12:36 PM
I'm working on next month's issue. I hope to have it done by the next time we race.

Oh wait, when are we going to be racing again?
The month of rest is over, my 2.4Ghz **** is ready let's do it.

mini-z
2008.07.08, 08:45 AM
where is everyone the dojo section has been dead for the last month i guess the latest issue of B.I. has got everyone busy cant wait for season 6 see yall soon

Yeah, Chuck made cover, so we've all been celebrating that! :D :p

There was a practice night last month which Chuck posted; here's info on this month's:

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29023

:):cool: