PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got an extra steering pot?

ZIZI
2008.05.25, 12:17 PM
Hey guys,

anyone got an extra steering pot they could express mail me to slovenia? I ordered 2 from hk but they are gonna take a while...and I just cant wait anymore :D

Thanks
ZIZI

Programmers
2008.05.25, 06:25 PM
I think you'd be best posting this in the Mini Z Market Place mate.

http://minizracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97

ZIZI
2008.05.26, 12:46 AM
thanks for the reply.

Yeah i guess ill try there, i was just trying to find someone local (EU) so I could have it in a day or two :)

ZIZI

Programmers
2008.05.26, 03:45 AM
Sorry mate, I don't have one.

Have you tried any of the Eastern suppliers? EGR mart and hobby Japan are 3-5 day turnaround for us in the UK.

ZIZI
2008.05.26, 03:50 AM
Really?

That quick? No unfortunately I ordered from D****** (had good xp with them while I was still living in the states), so I think im gonna have to wait a bit longer. they are sending through registered mail (from hk)), what would be your estimate from them time wise (it says 7-10 days to US)??

Oh BTW: Did you get my offer through pm (just doing some haggling :P), please reply as I would be interested in taking it of your hands, oh btw would you be able to add some H bars to it, as my audi has the RM plate, or is that still doable?

Thanks
ZIZI

Programmers
2008.05.26, 03:56 AM
I wouldn't know about shipping to the US to be honest with you. Dínball took around 2/3 weeks to get their stuff to me.

I always use EGR mart and Hobby Japan if I can because I know I can get the items within a week of paying for them.

As for the motor mount, I'll shoot you a PM.