PDA

View Full Version : Prophet Plus

minittrackmann
2008.05.26, 08:01 PM
I race a couple of different scales. Including mini z's. I was thinking about buying a sinister. I was wondering if this would be a good charger to charge everything including single aaa's, and soldered aaa packs for the sinister, including 18th scale, and 10th scale packs. Thanks

Cody

bermbuster
2008.05.26, 08:33 PM
I race a couple of different scales. Including mini z's. I was thinking about buying a sinister. I was wondering if this would be a good charger to charge everything including single aaa's, and soldered aaa packs for the sinister, including 18th scale, and 10th scale packs. Thanks

Cody

Cody it will be a great charger for all the cells you plan on charging.
The real advantage to using the lacrosse or maha chargers is the fact they charge the cells individually. That is great for matching like cells. Using the prophet you will be charging the cells in series...technically when your weakest cell peaks then your charge shuts down.....The advantage to a charger like the prophet it will put more mah and voltage into your cells giving you a pack with more punch.....
I use both types of chargers....one to condition my cells and the other to give them a really kick a** charge....

R1WURKS
2008.06.08, 07:14 PM
as long as you can adjust the peak detect, i dont see any problem with that.