PDA

View Full Version : Programming BT1/2

DAMZer
2008.05.31, 07:23 PM
Is there a way of programming BT1/2 for MAXIMUM Steering throw? Sometimes you need it all but most of the time you have the steering dialed back. It would be helpful to push it for those "oh shucks" situations and when you release the button have it go back to your previous steering throw.

KO PROPO Staff
2008.06.02, 02:30 PM
Is there a way of programming BT1/2 for MAXIMUM Steering throw? Sometimes you need it all but most of the time you have the steering dialed back. It would be helpful to push it for those "oh shucks" situations and when you release the button have it go back to your previous steering throw.

Sorry that feature is no offered in the stick radios.

DAMZer
2008.06.02, 06:30 PM
Sorry, I didn't make it clear, I'm talking about Button 1 or 2 on the Helios EX-10.

I know I can program a throttle preset but I didn't see a program option for a steering preset.

KO PROPO Staff
2008.06.09, 06:07 PM
Sorry, I didn't make it clear, I'm talking about Button 1 or 2 on the Helios EX-10.

I know I can program a throttle preset but I didn't see a program option for a steering preset.

Sorry, my post wasn't that clear either. This feature is not offered in the Helios. This is only offered in the stick radio (Esprit 3 Universe) at the moment.

DAMZer
2008.06.09, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the reply..............