PDA

View Full Version : 2.4 Mr15

marc
2008.06.09, 07:52 AM
Hello, I was searching ebay and just discovered that Hobby Japan has on sale a 2.4 ASF MR15 chassis set! Item number 200230137281. If the MR15 is out now with 2.4, how soon will we see the MA010 in 2.4? Yes, we have a conversion kit, but I'm talking about a completely assembled chassis set!

davisdavis
2008.06.09, 11:04 AM
OMG !!! that's a must buy item for me !!!!

Nic-Z
2008.06.09, 12:31 PM
That would be nice if I didn't already convert my 02's, AWD's, Overland, F1, and Boat over to 2.4......I guess I just couldn't wait:rolleyes:.

pfcparts
2008.06.09, 04:21 PM
02 will come out later this month if not already in japan and the 2.4 awd chassis will come out next month. I assume it'll take another month after that until we see them here.

Since you already have a few awds, I'd just get the conversion set.

I'll wait until they come out if I need one.

parts

kryten
2008.06.09, 04:38 PM
Maybe there's a bigger markup on just the board set;) Kyosho must've shifted a fair few by now for those of us who don't want to or can't wait!(i count myself in the latter group:D)

LBRC
2008.06.09, 05:04 PM
Hmm, lets see one for a MR-02, another for a MR-15, AWD, F1, LM, oh yea and the NASCAR, looks like thatís 5 for one of each not bad I already have a MR-02 and LM so only three more...Woops, forgot about the 1/25th Tagu conversion, and a couple of my custom 1/32nd projects, and what about my stock daily driver MR-02, F1, and AWD practice cars, and their modified counterparts :eek: oh my this could get expensive. Taking a look around I hadnít quite realized how many Mini-Zís I drive regularly, not to mention the shelf queens, hopefully theyíre cheaper by the dozen?

boohoo
2008.06.09, 05:08 PM
i suppose its for people who dont want to mess about with the electronics side of these cars. and why buy all the kit when you can get it with a chassis for about £95 or $180 dollars

LBRC
2008.06.09, 06:28 PM
I suspect they are already phasing out the 27MHz AM circuit boards, have to do it slowly to use up and sell the existing stock but I’d be surprised if they where actually planning on manufacturing any more AM boards. Just a matter of time before all new Mini-Z's come with the ASF CB.

wight
2008.06.10, 12:51 PM
I suspect they are already phasing out the 27MHz AM circuit boards, have to do it slowly to use up and sell the existing stock but Iíd be surprised if they where actually planning on manufacturing any more AM boards. Just a matter of time before all new Mini-Z's come with the ASF CB.

No,I think they will carry on with at least the i series am cars.If all the cars were the more expensive ASF chassis it would put off a lot of newcomers.There is a need for cheaper cars to get people interested in mini z's,then move on to the more expensive stuff as the addiction takes hold.Thats what happened with me.I started with xmods,and progressed to mini z i series.Now I have a ASF and want to convert my other cars now.
Without the cheap xmods,and iseries,I would never have got into the hobby.