PDA

View Full Version : Salt Lake Mini-Z Site Down, Temporarily

briankstan
2008.06.09, 04:55 PM
if any of you have noticed that the Salt Lake Mini-Z website, Store and Forums are down. :o

I'm switching web hosting and the domain is being moved. I have everything ready to go back live once the domain is transfered.

it's a little bit of a hastle, but it will be well worth it once it's back up. I'll have SSL 128 bit encryption for the store, so all tranactions and private information will be secure.

Good things comming. I'll post when things are back up.

PS. Sorry for all the broken links in my posts. they will become active again soon.

Nic-Z
2008.06.09, 04:58 PM
thats a relief, had a panic attack you skipped town right before the enduro race before I could prove my new clean driving skillz.:D

briankstan
2008.06.09, 05:27 PM
thats a relief, had a panic attack you skipped town right before the enduro race before I could prove my new clean driving skillz.:D

no way I'd miss that. nothing like long races. 500 laps with an F1 will sure be intereting. :eek:

briankstan
2008.06.12, 01:58 PM
Horray !! We are back in Business.

if you see anythink that isn't working let me know and I can check into it.

I maintained the same file structure so everything should work the same now that the domain is pointing to the correct servers.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Brian

ocean rodeo
2008.06.21, 11:41 PM
Is your track open to the public" hobby shop" or is it private?

shimey
2008.06.22, 01:31 AM
When is the shop going to be back up? I'm in Provo. Just found you guys here and am anxious to spend some money! LOLZ, but seriously will you have any AWD parts? Thanks - chris

briankstan
2008.06.22, 06:56 PM
When is the shop going to be back up? I'm in Provo. Just found you guys here and am anxious to spend some money! LOLZ, but seriously will you have any AWD parts? Thanks - chris

the shop is up. I'll be expanding the shop into AWD parts at some point. There isn't really a need currently as we only have one guy running AWD and he already has every option on it. :eek:

I can get the parts for you, shoot me an email and let me knwo what you are looking for.

briankstan
2008.06.22, 06:58 PM
Is your track open to the public" hobby shop" or is it private?

your more than welcome to come race on one of our race nights if you are in town. We currently don't have a full time track setup, currently. My hope is that I'll be able to some time though. The online store is open for everyone.

ocean rodeo
2008.06.22, 07:50 PM
your more than welcome to come race on one of our race nights if you are in town. We currently don't have a full time track setup, currently. My hope is that I'll be able to some time though. The online store is open for everyone.
Which nights do you guys race and can you pm me the address. Thanks

briankstan
2008.06.23, 10:18 AM
Which nights do you guys race and can you pm me the address. Thanks

I sent you a PM with some info.... Hopefully you'll be able to make it.