PDA

View Full Version : The Stafford 500 Feedback!

Programmers
2008.06.15, 05:11 PM
Great day guys! Shame there wasn't much racing action after the 500 but it was damn good fun. It was also interesting to get some opinions on the S6 motors.

The food was also very nice too, thanks Jayce!

As for other things...

The championship results are up!

Heat three results:
http://www.staffordminizracers.co.uk/championships/standings/2008/heat-three.php

Overall Standings:
http://www.staffordminizracers.co.uk/championships/standings/2008/overall-standings.php

Well done guys. No one has moved in the overall standings except for my dad, Tony, who moved up one place over Liam.

Photos to come soon!

PS: It was also nice to see some new faces and the return of (notso)new racer!

Neomax
2008.06.15, 06:28 PM
Totally agree Tom, it was a really nice laid back day, shame we had so many problems getting the CORE running smoothly but we got there in the end, and lets face it, we know Wildwood is a pain when it comes to interferance with the cars and other equipment!

Hope to see more of the new faces again in the future, it would be nice to have more racers, as it always is!

Congrats to Tom for coming 1st in the 500! Well done mate!

I've done a post in the MR-02 section on the new motors, check it out lads! link below.
Theres even a poll! ;)
http://www.minizracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28830

Programmers
2008.06.16, 07:14 AM
Thanks Mal! It was an exciting race! I wish we had some of those crashes on video lol. It was so fast paced!

Do you reckon you could get your pictures to me Mal?

575racer
2008.06.16, 12:05 PM
mental day, didnt do too well but it was still fun! thanks to everyone who helped organise, and well done tom for winning!

byebye
2008.06.16, 12:20 PM
pics?

Kris

Neomax
2008.06.16, 03:44 PM
i'll check on the size of them all for you later Tom and see if it would be ok to send them to you, otherwise i'll bring them around to you later this week, and then we could get the trucks out too?

Programmers
2008.06.16, 05:15 PM
Kris, piccies will be up shortly! :D

Thanks Liam! :D And Mal, sounds like a plan. When you available? Let me know and we can sort something. :D

kryten
2008.06.21, 06:33 PM
Hey Tom,how's the piccies coming along? Also when i go to the gallery i can see the thumbnails but when i click on a pic it comes up with a little cross.Is it me or is there something amiss?

575racer
2008.06.21, 06:43 PM
oh and tom could you change my profile pic please too? thanks!

Programmers
2008.06.22, 08:32 AM
Hey Tom,how's the piccies coming along? Also when i go to the gallery i can see the thumbnails but when i click on a pic it comes up with a little cross.Is it me or is there something amiss?
I'm waiting on Mal's piccies now but it wont be long. :)

What gallery is broken? Cheers for the feedback mate.

oh and tom could you change my profile pic please too? thanks!
Yeah, no problem. I will do it all at once though.

575racer
2008.06.22, 08:33 AM
yeah no worries thats fine:)

kryten
2008.06.22, 10:11 AM
I was looking at last months gallery when the pics never showed.

Programmers
2008.06.23, 12:04 PM
There all the same too... :o the pictures are there but there's a problem with my coding. Something is missing! I'll get right on it mate as soon as possible. :)

Programmers
2008.06.25, 06:36 PM
Hey guys, finally got the piccies sorted. Mal took some ace ones of the car line up!

http://staffordminizracers.co.uk/gallery/2008/06-15.php

There is also the updated member picture for Liam. :)

If anyone else sees a picture in the new gallery they prefer to their old one then let me know and I'll do a swap for you. :)

Programmers
2008.06.26, 10:52 AM
Oh oh oh oh... Check the banner... Or should I say banners... All 9 of them!

Feel honored if you have a picture there. They're my favorites. :D Well, not all of them. Some of my favourites didn't look to good as banners or in B&W but yeah. I thought it was a cool touch.

If they're slow loading, let me know and I'll set them to pre-load. :)

Neomax
2008.06.30, 03:26 AM
Excellent, thay've come out really well, i have to say, my favourite is deffinatly number 36, the one with Brian looking really serious and contemplative with a lolly in his hand/mouth!!!...lmao

That website is getting to be pretty good Tom, really it is, works really well, nice and smooth, the banners look top notch!

Programmers
2008.06.30, 06:56 AM
There's a few funny ens of Bri I though. Excellent stuff man.

Thanks for the feedback. :D