PDA

View Full Version : RCP Tracks Orders

RCPMini-z
2008.06.19, 02:57 PM
In case some may not know, RCP Tracks drop ships all orders coming from any distributor here in the US and Canada from our warehouse in La Mirada, California. We now ship out all orders from 1 ~ 3 days after receiving PO from our distributors. If you have ordered recently or are planning to order in the future, you can send me an email or PM for shipping status on your order. This will ensure that we in fact received your order from our distributors. Recently we have had some orders that got lost during the phase the order is being emailed to our distributor or emailed from our distributor to us.

If you have any questions on an order or future order, don't hesitate to contact me direct.

tracksales@sbcglobal.net
rcptracksinfo@sbcglobal.net

Best regards,
John
RCP Tracks, Inc

marc
2008.06.19, 03:08 PM
Thank you RCP! This is a great idea and I'm anxiously waiting for my new track!

marc
2008.06.23, 06:02 PM
Hey there John, you promissed me a tracking number for my package this morning and nothing has showen up yet! I've received no e-mail's or PM's from you yet. I'm getting concerned. I sure hope my track arrives Tuesday tomarow.

RCPMini-z
2008.06.23, 10:15 PM
Hey there John, you promissed me a tracking number for my package this morning and nothing has showen up yet! I've received no e-mail's or PM's from you yet. I'm getting concerned. I sure hope my track arrives Tuesday tomarow.

I sent you a responce via email. Your track will be there this week, but I don't think UPS ground will get it there by tommorrow morning. As I mentioned in PM's and emails, we never originally received your order from our distributors. I can't ship out an order I never received. I am doing the best I can to get you your track as soon as possible. We received the PO late last week and I pushed the order through quickly so you can have it by this week. Not sure what else I can do.

Thanks,
John

marc
2008.06.23, 10:36 PM
Thank you John, I know your doing the best you can, I'm still a tad upset that it's taking this long, but not so much anymore. I'm more upset with Atomic Mods than anybody else at the moment since THEY didn't get the order out quick enough. I hope you understand I'm not upset with you at all, you've been great help and I'm really looking forward to my track. As stated before, I just hope it get's here with enough time that I can enjoy it before Dad comes home and I loose my space! I'll let you know once I've recieved it. Thank's again!

RCPMini-z
2008.06.25, 06:23 PM
I think this thread is working great! I have already received a few PM's and emails with customers inquiring about their order. I am online most of the day, so if you email or PM me with a question, I can respond very quickly.

Thanks,
John

marc
2008.06.26, 11:08 PM
Hey John, I got my track today, and I love it! It's perfect for my Dnanos!
I posted pic's of it in the layouts for marc thread.