PDA

View Full Version : any races?

Action B
2008.06.22, 11:16 PM
I'm coming back up with Maya from June 27th to july 2nd. Anything going on in this timeframe? I saw the Hurda deal but it looked iffy in the thread. Let me know whats up! I want to race and my car is on point this time!

TALLGEESE
2008.06.23, 02:42 PM
Action B, There hasn't been much going on in D.C. as far as running Mini-Z's lately.. Since there's no HFAY racing this month I think a lot of people are taking a break from running they're cars.. Me, The Ringer and VaZracer are probably going to try and set something up for this coming weekend.. We might be able to get together and run if you want.. I'll let you know if we manage to get anything set up..

Action B
2008.06.23, 11:18 PM
Yeah let me know! I worked out the kinks in my setup and I'm looking forward to being able to race with a more driveable car this time. Larger offsets were the key along with a wide body to protect the wheels. I also have an extension kit I want to try out too thats not on the car yet.

TALLGEESE
2008.06.30, 07:43 PM
Talked to Courtney today and he said if anybody wants to run at Hobbyworks this Wednesday we can use the space inside the store from 3 till 9PM.. If anybody feels like running me and VAzRACER will be there... Hopefully Action B and maybe Perigrinari can make it as well..

Peregrinari
2008.07.01, 06:30 AM
I will do my best to get there. All this wedding prep is taking my time. I need to get there though so I hope I see you guys!

Tom

TALLGEESE
2008.07.01, 02:04 PM
I will do my best to get there. All this wedding prep is taking my time. I need to get there though so I hope I see you guys!

Tom

Hopefully you can make it out to Hobbyworks Tomorrow Tom.. I'll be there around 4 pm to help setup track as usual.. It looks like Action B will be there to run with us as well.. If anybody else wants to come race they're more than welcome to join us.. I'll see you guys tomorrow..