PDA

View Full Version : DOW Racing, June 26th & 28th...

imxlr8ed
2008.06.24, 10:25 AM
We are going to have our regular test and tune night on Thursday, and due to the fact that I am currently on vacation, we can start a little earlier that night. I'd say 5:30pm is a good start time for Thursday.

Now, no Sunday racing this weekend, but we will be running Saturday from 10:30am until 6:00pm. A few of us will be bouncing down to Blue Diamond for some other scale racing on Sunday.

PM me if you need directions.

lfisminiz
2008.06.24, 09:59 PM
Ill be on vacation.........but ill see you after that!;)

anarchydude
2008.06.25, 03:03 AM
Depending on things, I might be by thursday. Since the only time I have to be at the bowl before the big race (the 12th) is this saturday, I'll be down there to try and get my car as dialed as possible. Birthday festivities next weekend. As for blue diamond, I'll have to find out what's going on sunday.

Too many things going on! :confused:(

I should try to get my Micro-T running for the open class ;-)

imxlr8ed
2008.06.25, 11:30 AM
I know Gasman is going to the Blue, but I myself am not sure if I want to head down there just yet... might just want to unwind on my last vacation day.

Also... We are planning for some Friday night go-kart racing up past your way. I'll give you a call today, fill you in on the details.

Old Crow
2008.06.25, 06:59 PM
Ed PM'ed you. Looks like I will be able to make it Saturday, if your still having it, let me know.