PDA

View Full Version : 2.4 Module for Ex10 US Release...

Programmers
2008.06.25, 06:44 AM
Does anyone know when it is or if it has happened, please.

Cheers,
Tom.

VAzRACER
2008.06.25, 09:21 AM
Does anyone know when it is or if it has happened, please.

Cheers,
Tom.

I've had mine for about 2 weeks now. The transmitter module combos became available about a week ago.

Programmers
2008.06.25, 09:58 AM
Thanks, I was curious because I preordered one from a shop in Florida who've yet to even ship mine...

byebye
2008.06.26, 10:06 AM
I recieved mine last week and my wife ordered it from shopatron only days prior. It's kind of like the awd, everyone pre-ordered and the same they released there were shops with shelves full of them.

To answer your question, yes it's out now.

Kris

Programmers
2008.06.26, 10:58 AM
Thanks Kris. I'm starting to get concerned now. I pre-ordered expecting to get my item shipped on the day of it's release but they've not said anything!!! It's a tad frustrating because they're not returning my messages so I've been a little firmer in my most recent email.

What's most annoying is that I could order one from Kenon right now but I can't, because I'm neither here or there on the one I have already paid for. I may just ask for a refund.

reechaard
2008.06.26, 01:33 PM
They have it in stock at Kenon for about two weeks now. I guess you just need to firm up with your original order. Is it a hobby shop? If you paid via credit card you can cancel it through your credit card company.

Programmers
2008.06.26, 05:10 PM
It's all sorted now. They've politely given me a refund and I've ordered from Kenon. :)

reechaard
2008.06.27, 12:45 AM
That's good to hear. Have fun.