PDA

View Full Version : No Racing july 13th...

imxlr8ed
2008.07.10, 11:08 AM
Taking a break this weekend... have to start getting rid of the elevations so we can get to HFAY. I did recieve 5 motors in so if you want to participate, please let me know and I can hold one for you. We are doing F1 and racer class, but I'm still not sure when we want to do the races because I do not yet know who is going to participate! :confused: I would like to do them on a Thursday nights, but if out-of towners can only make it on Sundays... we'll go with those days.

Post here if you're going to run it... so far we have a definite 3, maybe 4.

Oh.. no racing this Thursday night either (the 10th), too much traveling yesterday... still burnt out.

anarchydude
2008.07.10, 05:00 PM
I'm in. I'm away from the 21st-27th.

Sorry for not being around lately :-\ Just been wiped out and busy. I still have your setup station to give back.

imxlr8ed
2008.07.11, 08:59 AM
Keep it... Gasman has all my 10th scale stuff now!

Old Crow
2008.07.12, 07:59 AM
Taking a break this weekend... have to start getting rid of the elevations so we can get to HFAY. I did recieve 5 motors in so if you want to participate, please let me know and I can hold one for you. We are doing F1 and racer class, but I'm still not sure when we want to do the races because I do not yet know who is going to participate! :confused: I would like to do them on a Thursday nights, but if out-of towners can only make it on Sundays... we'll go with those days.

Post here if you're going to run it... so far we have a definite 3, maybe 4.

Oh.. no racing this Thursday night either (the 10th), too much traveling yesterday... still burnt out.

I'd be interested in HFAY, if it happens to be on Sunday's, if not I understand.

imxlr8ed
2008.07.12, 11:46 AM
Sundays are fine. There are 10 events, you get 2 low or zero point finish drops so if you can't make it for one of the Sundays... no biggie. We will be running racer and F1. I will probably do it the way we used to and have 20 lap qualifiers into the heats. I do have an extra F1 for someone to use as well (my well-hopped one).

We will run this month's event on the 27th, so you guys have time to get your motors and such. We can do some tuning on the 20th, but we'll probably keep the larger layout up until the 27th.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to call me at home... most of you should have my number.

Sorry Jon about scheduling it for the 27th... but maybe you could make it home by the afternoon? (call me)

Cya then!