PDA

View Full Version : Lamborghini Murcielago

marc
2008.07.15, 10:09 PM
Hello there. I have a question and a favor. First question is this. I noticed that the 1/28 scale Murcielago AutoScale, and the 1/43 scale Dnano AutoScale bodies have different exaust pipes. The 1/28 scale has two big round exaust pipes while the 1/43 scale has one big oval exaust pipe. Why is this? Are they of different years? Anybody got any suggestions as to why their different?
Now for the favor, :D
I've been noticing how popular the Murcielago body is, and how much harder it is getting to find one in mint condition. How about re-issueing the Murcielago in another limited edition color? How about a beautiful pearl white like you did on the Nizmo 350Z?
I think a pearl white Murcielago would be stunning AutoScale body. Maybe give it some chrome wheels or something. "Same limited edition color version for the Dnano as well would be even cooler!"
Anyway, just a though, I'm sure I'm not the only one wishing the Murcielago to be re-issued. Any other color's you guy's would like to see? Pearhaps a deep pearl blue?

mferrini
2008.07.16, 06:17 AM
I'll be asking for the same for a long time !! I support this request. There are no more murcielagos on the market. Some Gallardo will be cool too.

Programmers
2008.07.16, 07:15 AM
A bring back the Murcielago's petition could go a long way. I know a few who would sign it. It's such a stunning body and a great racing one too!!

BRING IT BACK KYOSHO!!

kryten
2008.07.16, 08:32 AM
Re-issuing the Murci? Where do i sign???? lol

hrdrvr
2008.07.16, 09:06 AM
I dont think youll get them to release anything that isnt a standard production color of the murc. Lambo wouldnt release the rights under those conditions IMO. Youll probably be stuck with the yellow, green, black, white, and orange if/when they rerelease. Im pretty sure it got released in a cool blue and a gunmetal at some point as well, but Im not a big Lambo guy, so I may be wrong.

Personally, Id be happy with it (or a gallardo) in any of the colors I mentioned :D

What Id really like to see is a GT version of either one. That would be the ticket IMO.

kryten
2008.07.16, 09:14 AM
I dont care if they are bright pink with yellow polka dots on them.....i'll still buy one!!

marc
2008.07.16, 09:16 AM
Wow, thank's guy's. Hrdrvr, I appreciate your input's, but let's not make this complicated. This is strictly for the current Murcielago body that is no longer in production and extreamly hard to find. I almost forgot about the orange color. But yes, yellow, green, black, and DEFINETLY WHITE, orange, and any other color that the Murcielago was released in in 1/1 scale.
As for where do we sign, I'll start here by putting down my full name. So if you want Kyosho to re-issue the MURCIELAGO, please add your full name to this list. Please, don't add Gallardo's here as this is not another I want this body thread. This is strictly for the Murcielago. Thank you for all your inputs.

Marc Sweeney

kryten
2008.07.16, 09:41 AM
Well like i said before i don't care what colour it is as long as it's re-released!

Jason Malcolm

briankstan
2008.07.16, 10:22 AM
I'll chime in here as well. I'd like them re-released as well. Any color or every color would be fine with me.

This is a huge community, let get everyone on the forums to chime in and see if we can get something done... :)

franciscantony
2008.07.16, 10:38 AM
I dont think youll get them to release anything that isnt a standard production color of the murc. Lambo wouldnt release the rights under those conditions IMO. Youll probably be stuck with the yellow, green, black, white, and orange if/when they rerelease. Im pretty sure it got released in a cool blue and a gunmetal at some point as well, but Im not a big Lambo guy, so I may be wrong.

The answer to all these issues - Unpainted White Body. you can
paint any color you want ;-)

marc
2008.07.16, 01:19 PM
Yes, but some of us are not as good at painting as other's and we love the gloss-finished paint work that Kyosho does for us.
This thread is no gaurentee that Kyosho will do this, but like playing the lottery, if you don't play, you'll never win. So, more signatures please! You don't have to put your full name if you don't want to, but please at least your first name. This is like signing a petition in a way. On a petition, you usually don't sign with your nick-name or user name. Perhap's put your choice of color next to your name.

Example, Marc-white

Who knows, maybe the more commonly mentioned color will be the one they use.

Let's keep this thread going and see if Tim will chime in on the subject.

marc
2008.07.16, 01:27 PM
I dont care if they are bright pink with yellow polka dots on them.....i'll still buy one!!

Well, that will certainly be visible on the track! I'm sure everybody would avoid hitting you for fear of getting your paint on their bodies! LOL!

boohoo
2008.07.16, 02:36 PM
it would be good to see it re-relased. one thing though do kyosho still have the licence rights to produce that model

stuart - any colour

franciscantony
2008.07.16, 04:22 PM
Francis - light blue (like this - http://autoshow.roadfly.com/wp-content/gallery/lamborghini-murcielago-lp-640/lamborghini-murcielago-lp-640.jpg)

mk2kompressor
2008.07.16, 05:00 PM
matt,any colour:)

marc
2008.07.16, 05:59 PM
it would be good to see it re-relased. one thing though do kyosho still have the licence rights to produce that model

stuart - any colour

I'm sure once they have the licence they can reproduce it anytime they want.

marc
2008.07.16, 07:54 PM
I'm surprised nobody has picked up on the exaust pipe question. Any ideas?

myscoobysti
2008.07.16, 08:06 PM
Hello there. I have a question and a favor. First question is this. I noticed that the 1/28 scale Murcielago AutoScale, and the 1/43 scale Dnano AutoScale bodies have different exaust pipes. The 1/28 scale has two big round exaust pipes while the 1/43 scale has one big oval exaust pipe. Why is this? Are they of different years? Anybody got any suggestions as to why their different?

The 1/28 Murcie is the 2001 model that is with a 6.2L V12 Engine (579PS) and the 1/43 Murcie (LP640) is the latest 2006 model with a 6.5L V12 Engine (640PS).

As for Murcie body, I'd love to get my hands on a Reventon.
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w116/smart_nut/20080328-lamborghini-reventon-new-b.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w116/smart_nut/20080328-lamborghini-reventon-new-s.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w116/smart_nut/20080328-lamborghini-reventon-new-t.jpg

marc
2008.07.16, 08:23 PM
Thank you for the tid-bit on the different models scooby. I had the feeling that was the case. But what's with the Reventon body? Nothing to do with the Murcielago. Anyway, thank's again for the detail's.

marc
2008.07.16, 09:20 PM
I noticed another difference between the two Murcielago's. The Dnano's side skirt's are lower, and the rear portion of it where the brake's air-intakes are seem to point down and rearward. The 1/28 scale version, the side skirt's are not as low-slung and the air-intake not as prominant. Plus, the rear valance is slightly different too. Odd, I first thought they were the same, but apearently not the same year. I wonder why Kyosho did this?
Which version do you like better?

greekone
2008.07.17, 09:04 AM
Billy- any color

Programmers
2008.07.17, 06:25 PM
Tom - Any Colour

marc
2008.07.17, 08:10 PM
Tim of Kyosho, I hope your reading this! :)

Marianitem
2008.07.18, 12:00 PM
- FIA GT version (black) or i guess there´s a JGTC version (white)
- white pearl (same color as new Silvia)

marc
2008.07.18, 12:49 PM
I'm sorry, what car are you talking about? ^^^^^^^^^ ^This is for the Murcielago AutoScale that was already made, we just want it to be re-issued.

leonen
2008.07.18, 01:14 PM
Marc, I guess we need more Racing cars than street cars. Anyway a murc is a murc whatever livery it wears.

I never drove one of these bodies, I guess it must be nice ontrack, according to what everybody says on all forums. But I'd like Kyosho or whoever might do it, to launch more supercars bodies.

For real racing, some bodies are just.... useless.

marc
2008.07.18, 01:18 PM
Agreed leonen, some bodies are too fragile for racing and others are super strong. I've found the Diablo to be weak in the rear. My last Diablo's rear bumper broke off completely when hit from another car. My Countach's front bumper broke off when it hit a bump on the rug. The Murcielago has no known weaknessess, except the mirrors stick out a bit and those alway's brake. But no major body parts snap off. We love the clean elegant lines of the Murcielago and it's a very popular body for racing and collecting.
We do need more racing cars, so a Murcielago GTR would be sweet as would a Diablo GTR.
But again, this thread is mostly for Kyosho to re-issue a body that they have already made and have done so well selling. I guess they could re-issue it in various other forms. Perhaps a Murcielago roadster? Again, probably would be a weak body for racing, but awesome for collecting. Murcielago GTR would be a great racer. Or perhaps a Murcielago "tuner" car would be cool. Part street, part racer.

briankstan
2008.07.18, 01:34 PM
Marc, just an FYI. if you want people to participate, than quite bashing them every time they suggest a body style, as long as it's a version of the Murcielago than that shows interest.

We just want to show Kyosho that there is huge interest in these bodies and it would be worth it for them to make more. After all the bottom line is sales. if they know they can sell thousands of them then that is all they need to know.

marc
2008.07.18, 01:39 PM
Sorry, not trying to bash people on here. I'm just trying to avoid this to becoming another "I want this type of body, or that type of body" kind of thread. We've got plenty of those already.
Yes, ANY kind of Murcielago is accepted...............................

jude26
2008.07.18, 02:33 PM
I personally don't want to see Kyosho re release the Murc. For me, the fun of collecting is to not have the exact same body as everyone else which is why i look for scarcity when purchasing the "keepers".
I would love to see the Gallargo or the Reveton, but I think that the Murc should stay retired.

Just my 2 cents.

marc
2008.07.18, 02:37 PM
Yes, having something different is cool, again, perhaps Kyosho could do different versions of the same car in different colors. That way, we'd still have a great body, but there'd be more options.

mferrini
2008.08.01, 02:28 PM
Don't give up with this post. Go for a second round request. Come on Kyosho with the murcielago !!!

marc
2008.08.23, 09:47 AM
Murcielago GTR? Pearl white?

HaCo
2008.08.24, 12:59 AM
Murcielago GTR? Pearl white?
If they make one, I buy it!!! But has to be GTR of course, I want racecars!!!

marc
2008.09.08, 09:49 AM
Kyosho, Tim, are you listening? Eh, rather reading? Bring back the Murcielago! Have Murcie on us! :D

mferrini
2008.09.08, 01:57 PM
Kyosho, Tim, are you listening? Eh, rather reading? Bring back the Murcielago! Have Murcie on us! :D

marc you do not give up, so me neither !!! Come on Tim ! bring the murci back, and soon please.

marc
2008.09.08, 03:09 PM
Everybody all together now, Murci, Murci, Murci, Murci, Murci!