PDA

View Full Version : MHS Demo Derby 08

Slubben
2008.07.23, 04:56 PM
Now that I'm up and on my feet again I am itching to race so who else is up for the Demo Derby? It sounds nuts but it will be a lot of fun because I'm sure we've all wanted to take out out frustrations on another car at one point so here's the chance! There needs to be a minimum of 10 drivers but the the sky is the limit because it's all wide open track!! Either the first or second weekend of August so let's get a head count going and if anyone has any perefence as to Saturday or Sunday please voice that as well. More details to follow soon. :D

arch2b
2008.07.23, 07:15 PM
IT'S A BLAST!

you just have to find the right crowd. many poeple are very cautious with their z's and some are out to haev fun at any cost.

fyi, the beetle is a TANK. we beat that to hell for years and it's still here minus the glass.

bermbuster
2008.07.23, 07:20 PM
count Frank the "Tank" and me in for this event.....
I just hope we dont melt the RCP....:D

bermbuster
2008.07.23, 07:22 PM
IT'S A BLAST!

you just have to find the right crowd. many poeple are very cautious with their z's and some are out to haev fun at any cost.

fyi, the beetle is a TANK. we beat that to hell for years and it's still here minus the glass.

hey Arch
we definitely have the right crowd....hehe we may make safety glasses mandatory.... :cool:

Slubben
2008.07.23, 10:14 PM
I will be running my super secret "Stealth" body!

EagleRock
2008.07.24, 04:37 PM
Now that I'm up and on my feet again I am itching to race so who else is up for the Demo Derby? It sounds nuts but it will be a lot of fun because I'm sure we've all wanted to take out out frustrations on another car at one point so here's the chance! There needs to be a minimum of 10 drivers but the the sky is the limit because it's all wide open track!! Either the first or second weekend of August so let's get a head count going and if anyone has any perefence as to Saturday or Sunday please voice that as well. More details to follow soon. :D

Hi everyone...this is Peter who came around last Thursday to watch the races...getting anxious to start with the racing once I get some more track practice (got my MR-02 all ready to go). I'm not so sure I want to run the Demo Derby yet (I don't feel like destroying my new mini-z yet...lol). I definitely look forward to it, though, as it sounds like it'll be a blast!

Hopefully I'll see some of you guys tonight for the races! Cheers!

Cherub1m
2008.07.25, 12:45 AM
Hi Peter

Welcome, Hope you had fun today. MHS is a great place to race. Hope to see you again.

later