PDA

View Full Version : Audi R8 2.4 AWD

marc
2008.07.31, 10:44 PM
Hey Tim, Kyosho. I was just watching SuperCars Exposed and I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see the Audi R8 done for the new 2.4GHZ AWD chassis. That car is freaking awesome and reminds me alot of the movie I Robot.

ezveedub
2008.09.08, 09:28 PM
Thats one elusive license to get. Several companies are after it.

mk2kompressor
2008.09.08, 10:26 PM
nice avitar:)
i was hoping for the r8 or the new scirroco maybe even the eos would be cool

ezveedub
2008.09.08, 10:47 PM
Those need licenses to be used. I would like to see a R10 TDI LM body, but I think it will not clear the chassis properly if done to scale. The front wheel arches are very low around the canopy.

Current RS4 DTM wouldn't be bad either. The current bodies are getting very old.

mk2kompressor
2008.09.08, 11:42 PM
older rs4 would be nice,the original quattro even if its not in group b rally kits would be awesome too,if they made a golf rallye id probably buy all of them!!!

danieluki
2008.09.09, 05:10 AM
Ohh Yeaahh...... It would be fantastic have B-Group bodies in our AWD , drifting and racing....
(I know Kyosho only did the Lancia Stratos for mini-z..)

Kyosho B-Group Bodies pleaseee...!!!

Imagine....:rolleyes:
-Audi S1
-Lancia Delta S4
-Peugeot 205T16
-Ford RS200
-Lancia 037
-Metro 6R4
-R5 turbo

yes... you are right , current bodies are getting very old...

simpleskin
2008.09.09, 10:09 AM
Thats one elusive license to get. Several companies are after it.

Kyosho already has it for the dnano. Not sure if their licensing agreements apply to all scales or not. The dnano version will be out in October I think.

-j

marc
2008.09.09, 10:21 AM
I would kill for a Renault R5 Turbo MR15 2.4 ready set. But it's gotta be in street paint, like the red one in James Bonds Never Say Never Again. Yes, I'm aware of adapting a 1/24 scale model kit to the chassis, but I dont' want that. I don't have the patients anymore for building a model kit to the perfection of the AutoScales. I want a TRUE Kyosho 1/28 AutoScale R5 Turbo! Oh yea, the wide bodied Clio Sport would be killer too.
Oop's, sorry to make this into another I want this body thread, we've got to many of those here clogging up the forum. I just wanted the Audi body.
What body are you talking about for the Dnano Simpleskin?

benmlee
2008.09.09, 03:01 PM
Oh yea, the wide bodied Clio Sport would be killer too.
Oop's, sorry to make this into another I want this body thread, we've got to many of those here clogging up the forum. I just wanted the Audi body.

I hear rumor that somebody in Europe is doing a Clio body. Not Kyosho though.

simpleskin
2008.09.09, 03:44 PM

The body this thread is about, the Audi R8. The dnano comes out in November.

http://www.kyosho.com/jpn/products/rc/np0811.html

-J