PDA

View Full Version : 3 CH radio

yamar6
2008.08.10, 09:57 PM
look what i found.someone bought a firelap 2.0 and it came with a 3 channal radio instead of 2 channal.Here is the pic.If toyeast sells it like this i will give them another try.

hrdrvr
2008.08.11, 09:41 AM
EDIT: Oops, my mistake :D. I may buy another just for that radio.....but I havent had real good luck with the Am2s lasting very long :(

yamar6
2008.08.11, 02:27 PM
me to.But im waiting for fangal to tell us if it's true.Maybe the 3 ch has better QC.EDIT: Oops, my mistake :D. I may buy another just for that radio.....but I havent had real good luck with the Am2s lasting very long :(

fangel
2008.08.11, 09:23 PM
The overall built quaility is good, there are less singal jaming or failure.
The AFM3 receiver (if you buy as Inopo pack) is also very small and could easily fit in an 1/16+ RC.
Please be reminded that NR2 is not 3 channel so it makes no use for the extra channel. However AFM3 does have more advance setting so you could use for fine tuning the ride performance.

yamar6
2008.08.11, 09:30 PM
i gave a pic that someone bought the firelap 2.0 F1and it came with the 3 ch.i know the 2.0 is not 3 ch.But having the 3ch would be better because i have 3ch trucks that i would use it for.I just want to know if it comes with the 3 CH or how did that guy get it.The overall built quaility is good, there are less singal jaming or failure.
The AFM3 receiver (if you buy as Inopo pack) is also very small and could easily fit in an 1/16+ RC.
Please be reminded that NR2 is not 3 channel so it makes no use for the extra channel. However AFM3 does have more advance setting so you could use for fine tuning the ride performance.

fangel
2008.08.17, 10:55 PM
NR2 does not officially come with AFM3 TX, so I could not confirm where you could get this.
However I would agree that the TX is well worth the money.

yamar6
2008.08.18, 08:52 PM
is there any way you can find out from toyeas.I emailed them but never got back to meNR2 does not officially come with AFM3 TX, so I could not confirm where you could get this.
However I would agree that the TX is well worth the money.

fangel
2008.08.18, 10:05 PM
Yamar6,
I'm from ToyEast. I could confirm that they are not from us. As to where this TX is leaking from, I could not confirm it. We are still tracking down on the source.