PDA

View Full Version : Iwaver compatible parts?

xMeLtInGSuNx
2008.08.12, 06:59 AM
I was wondering which Kyosho parts are compatible with the Iwaver 01's...

my little brother is enjoying my new z but doesn't have the money to spend on one. He's looking at the 01 Iwavers and i want to help him find parts. Would the kyosho MR-01 parts work? or the MR-015/02? the front suspension looks way different than the MR-01, so that is what threw us off.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

yamar6
2008.08.12, 11:06 PM
if your worried about parts.Get the firelap 2.0 it's a clone of the mini z MR02.All parts will fit it.The car is not that bad.you can buy them at toyeastI was wondering which Kyosho parts are compatible with the Iwaver 01's...

my little brother is enjoying my new z but doesn't have the money to spend on one. He's looking at the 01 Iwavers and i want to help him find parts. Would the kyosho MR-01 parts work? or the MR-015/02? the front suspension looks way different than the MR-01, so that is what threw us off.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

xMeLtInGSuNx
2008.08.13, 04:38 PM
Thanks! i may even buy one of these once i get my MR-01 built up the way i want :D

And, just for clarification, ALL MR-02 parts will fit? tie rods, knuckles, motor mounts, etc?

Thanks for your help

fangel
2008.08.13, 09:38 PM
Yes, all Kyosho MR-02 parts can be exchanged with Firelap NR2.
The only major difference is that NR2 uses another PCB and has better TX then Mini-Z.