PDA

View Full Version : Cooldragons on the bay!

kryten
2008.09.01, 10:06 AM
Just found them,there are only two sets left,so be quick! lol 200250476795

boohoo
2008.09.02, 12:07 PM
the ones kryten is showing have sold out but the guy selling them has added another three sets heres no 200251261527 not trying to hijack this thread

kryten
2008.09.02, 12:39 PM
NP's by my understanding these are sought after tyres,so any info on more of them has to be good news!:cool:

BmwM3_Evo
2008.09.02, 01:47 PM
Sweet, i was supposed to get a couple of sets off the man himself, he just never got back to me :(.

Ill chezeck the ebay links thanks guys.

Neomax
2008.09.13, 11:19 AM
Hmmm, interesting, the pics that are on the bay of these 'The Dragon Claws' tires are not Cooldragons, i know this as i do own a set of Cooldragons and know thay look nothing like those pictured and they are made by a man on this very site by the name of Cooldragon, not made by 'These tires are made in Austria for Microracers24'.
So just to clear things up a little, be careful what you are buying is not something that someone is trying to name as these well know tires, just to cut a profit on someone elses name!
The tires pictured on the bay actually look like Super Swampers, i sold a set only a few months ago to 575racer.

kryten
2008.09.13, 11:44 AM
i'll bring them on sunday so we can compare them to yours.

575racer
2008.09.13, 12:05 PM
you sold a set of wha to me...? you wouldnt sell me your cooldragons:(
jayce i did say the tires on the red hummer were aoshimas, im pretty sure the blue ones were ice dragons. didnt the guy say to say which ones you wanted in the payment description?

Neomax
2008.09.13, 02:25 PM
Super swampers Liam, Super swampers...lol

EDIT: my apologies guys, i just looked again and there are pictures at the bottom that didn't load before, and they do look like cooldragons, so i offer my apologies!
The picture that was at the top was a different tread and looked nothing like the cooldragons i have that are from Cooldragon. But the ones pictured further down (that didn't load before) do look like the ones i have!
Sorry :o

575racer
2008.09.13, 02:37 PM
Super swampers Liam, Super swampers...lol

EDIT: my apologies guys, i just looked again and there are pictures at the bottom that didn't load before, and they do look like cooldragons, so i offer my apologies!
The picture that was at the top was a different tread and looked nothing like the cooldragons i have that are from Cooldragon. But the ones pictured further down (that didn't load before) do look like the ones i have!
Sorry :o

yeah the hummer h1 has superswampers, theres 2 different sets of cooldragons though in the bottom pics. but you sold them superswampers to chris i thought lmao