PDA

View Full Version : no longer my hobby

U4ICTHEORY
2008.09.03, 06:54 PM
as of today, i'm selling everything XMODS i have which includes a complete lemo solar motor i that purchased here and never used.

currently i have an entire lot of XMODS which includes 1 fully running completed car, 1 parts car, and one fully running completed truck... also included in this buy are all the extra parts that i've come accross which includes body parts, plastic chassis pieces, tires, rims, extra motors, tools and the tool box itself.

i will simply tape the entire tool box shut with everything inside and put it into a shipping box with bubble wrap and send it off to the first person who pays me through paypal and has an address...

the going price for all of this is $250.00 i know it sounds like a lot, but a lot of money has gone into these projects.

since i'm no longer on this website i can only be contacted through this email:
u4ictheory@gmail.com

no pics, no strings, no bull ****...

shimey
2008.09.03, 10:27 PM
the going price for all of this is $250.00 i know it sounds like a lot, but a lot of money has gone into these projects.

no pics, no strings, no bull ****...

Goodluck. :rolleyes:

herman
2008.09.04, 02:01 AM
er... i think you would have more luck selling your stuff on a... x-mod forum...

this being the 'overland' thread, i believe your post belongs in a different thread...

good luck with your sale... :D

MiamizFinest
2008.09.08, 11:35 PM
seeing how u sound fustrated ass hell it comes off ass youve had a problem with the cars or something, and the fact that you have no pics isnt going to help you GOOD LUCK BUDDY UR GOING TO NEED IT

arch2b
2008.09.09, 07:44 AM
before posting this, at least give us the respect of attempting to read the rules. for gods sake, you could have gotten it in the right place at least. this post is done. if you wish to try again, READ THE RULES. they are not difficult.