PDA

View Full Version : Congrats!!!

lfisminiz
2008.09.15, 07:02 PM
Congrats to all at the PN race. For a small club, i think we took home 6 trophies. Not bad at all. :)

imxlr8ed
2008.09.16, 07:24 AM
Yeah... we actually did fairly well! I got walked on by Jon in F1 and I couldn't be happier! Dave & Carl had a great duel in AWD Stock too... that was just great racing by both of you guys! Thanks guys for helping out as much as you have! So... when's the next road-trip? ;)

In regards to HFAY... I'm thinking the 28th would work for most of you, right? I'm going to have a full setup in the basement this coming Sunday so you can maybe do some re-tweaking after the event.

mleemor60
2008.09.16, 08:04 AM
Yeah... we actually did fairly well! I got walked on by Jon in F1 and I couldn't be happier! Dave & Carl had a great duel in AWD Stock too... that was just great racing by both of you guys! Thanks guys for helping out as much as you have! So... when's the next road-trip? ;)

In regards to HFAY... I'm thinking the 28th would work for most of you, right? I'm going to have a full setup in the basement this coming Sunday so you can maybe do some re-tweaking after the event.

For the next road trip, how about the NEKOCON? Formalizing the format now but looks like ASC, F-1 and Pan. OPEN COMP. No lipo's or brushless. Other than that, to coin a member's phrase, run what you brung and hope you brung enough!!!

imxlr8ed
2008.09.16, 01:34 PM
If Vegas is a financial impossibility for me, I am definitely thinking of going to NekoCon this time around... looks like a ton of fun! Besides... where else could you dress up like some comic book character before the race and still be taken seriously... right? :o

anarchydude
2008.09.16, 08:27 PM
DoW represented! Not bad for a bunch of guys from Reading ;-)

I've been thinking about Vegas as well. After checking the world rankings, I'm waiting to see how the Spaniards and Portuguese do. If we can work something out I'm totally game. I've had an itch to go back since I did the Battlebots gig out there.

Nekocon doesn't seem bad either. I love the VA Beach area. I've seen robot fighting at DragonCon, so this is definitely not odd :-p I know a few people that Cosplay too so I might be able to drag them with *rolls eyes*

As for HFAY, I should be able to do the 28th.

Old Crow
2008.09.18, 06:44 PM
Great job, guys. Sure there will be more wins to come.

imxlr8ed
2008.09.19, 07:29 AM
Thanks Carl... are you good for the 28th this month?