PDA

View Full Version : WTF front end

russp
2008.09.28, 04:34 PM
I like the WTF front end idea. See this thread here:

http://www.mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29160

I'm tempted. Not sure if it would work ok on my Ford GT body but I'm guessing it would as long as I used -1 offset front wheels. Would ruin the look of my wheels though. Still, I'm tempted as I feel like my front end is somewhat squirrely with this new body.

pinoyboy
2008.09.28, 06:52 PM
I like the WTF front end idea. See this thread here:

http://www.mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29160

I'm tempted. Not sure if it would work ok on my Ford GT body but I'm guessing it would as long as I used -1 offset front wheels. Would ruin the look of my wheels though. Still, I'm tempted as I feel like my front end is somewhat squirrely with this new body.

I think it would work as long as you used a -1 offset made by Atomic, or use the new -1 wheels by PN that are derlin

hpgod
2008.09.29, 09:08 AM
I plan on running it once I get some money for rc again.
You should run -1 wheels with it. The upgrade in number 2 on list of things for this season. #1 is 2 new sets of batteries.

Hank have you weighed the new PN rims?

pinoyboy
2008.09.29, 09:20 PM
I plan on running it once I get some money for rc again.
You should run -1 wheels with it. The upgrade in number 2 on list of things for this season. #1 is 2 new sets of batteries.

Hank have you weighed the new PN rims?

I have not tried the new PN rims. I have a couple atomic ones, so unless they break, I'll keep them for now:D

I also did pick up a WTF, but i'm not sure how much of an advantage it will make for stock class. The addition of the added weight just might negate the handling benefits

hpgod
2008.10.06, 05:43 AM
Hank your car is under weight anyways. lol

pinoyboy
2008.10.06, 09:45 AM
Hank your car is under weight anyways. lol

lol yea I know:p but I figured I'd take advantage of no minimum weight limit:D

russp
2008.10.06, 10:27 AM
lol yea I know:p but I figured I'd take advantage of no minimum weight limit:D

One rule: no lipos. :)

- Russ