PDA

View Full Version : Japanese mini-Z drift'n

sil40sx
2008.10.01, 11:13 AM
Some awsome Mini-Z drift action from Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT4SHCXMAWs

The Ros Speed guys are really good...After I saw this video, I have been wanting to get an AWD mini-Z. Once the 2.4s came out, I had to get one. Now I am working on my new RX7 2.4 AWD Drifter and my friend is building a mini-Z drift course. Hopefully I should have some pictures soon.

phea
2008.10.01, 01:08 PM
The guys from Ros Speed carpet as their track. It's the best track surface to drift mini'z hands down because drifts look real smooth and controlable. If you and your friend could get that carpet then you guys should definately post some videos. I posted a video of some people from ILR drifting on RCP on the video fourms somewhere.

sil40sx
2008.10.02, 11:08 PM
The guys from Ros Speed carpet as their track. It's the best track surface to drift mini'z hands down because drifts look real smooth and controlable. If you and your friend could get that carpet then you guys should definately post some videos. I posted a video of some people from ILR drifting on RCP on the video fourms somewhere.

Thanks for the info. I definitely will once the track is complete. Pleae let me know if you find where your video is.

drummerjay08
2009.03.13, 06:09 PM
what kind of carpet do the ros speed guys use to drift on? i'm going to build a drift track but i need to know what kind of material to use and ive seen videos of the ros speed track and i really like it and i think thats the way to go.