PDA

View Full Version : To those drivers with MR-02 & MA-010AWD models and RCP Mini-96 tracks!

eztuner12
2008.10.02, 01:39 PM
I have created a “poll” on the Events, HFAY tread regarding;
Would you participate on a Mini-96 with expansion HFAY event?

This is for drivers with MR-02 AND MA-010 AWD cars!

Everybody that has a mini-96 track with expansion kit or is planning to by one is welcome to vote, as well as, expressing them self thru their comments.
Here is the link to the poll:
http://www.mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29660

Btw Up to this moment the event has a sponsor and prizes will be given to the events winners. Entries to the events will be FREE!!!
More sponsors with prizes hopefully are in the way; just want to keep it open to all sponsors that are willing to support the event, no exclusivities. But every thing depends if I get sufficient quorum (votes at the poll) so throw your vote in to make this event a reality!!:D
See you there!!! ;)
Cheers

atallfunguy
2008.10.05, 09:10 PM
I got the dreaded webpage not found ... will try tommorow.

eztuner12
2008.10.05, 10:06 PM
Hi atallfunguy
Try it here, http://www.mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29660

Hope it works!;)
BTW, thx for the info regarding the link on top, I just have fixed it.
Cheers

eztuner12
2008.10.08, 07:27 PM
Another good news about giving prizes to the winners of the M-96XHFAY championship.

It is of great honor to announce, that we have gotten another new sponsorship for the Mini-96 with expansion HFAY championship, in this occasion it is, Fast Pace Racing, A new shop for Mini-1.28 scale, which will be opening soon. At this moment, it is on the final touches of its web page. This hobby store is hold by TJ Macabuhay, well known in this forum as Tjay, Thank you Tjay for the great support & contributions to this M-96XHFAY championship, as well as for the mini-1.28 scale and fans.

So it comes up to, two (2) sponsors for the championship prizes that will be given to the three first places winner of each race thru the championship AtomicMods and Fast Pace Racing.
Fortunately more sponsors are in the way. So go ahead and pitch in your positive votes at the poll so that this event becomes a reality. Here is the link to do thus:

eztuner12
2008.10.13, 01:50 PM
Taking in consideration some suggestion this is a rule up-date and some clear-up notes

With the comments raised from the participants in this and other forum ongoing poll I can add or change rules for the M-96XHFAY events

Some of the rules I have been thinking of, are as follow:

1. No club needed, you can participate from your home track. If a club want to participate they are welcome.
2. At one track as many participants as you consider can run at once, I recommend no more than 3 (three) and minimum participant per-track 1 (one).
3. No judge required. We all have to be honest, responsible and fair to others.
4. Any time-lap control system, including a buddy of yours with a basic wristwatch with chronograph or a sports chronograph can do. I have a $35.00 home made laser lap timing system option and will provide the link to build it. Very simple build-up, any race time setup, register fastest lap and can go up to 500 laps
5. You can do your race any time during the appointed date, at morning, afternoon or night, until 12:00PM
6. Submission of individual race results can be done with in the first 48hrs from the end of the appointed race day Race will end at 12:00 PM of the appointed date. Submissions will be thru interned to a designate e-address.
7. Only mini-96 tracks with expansion kits are allowed, unless all racers from one specific category, agrees on using simple Mini-98 track or combination of both (sections of the layout with expansion and other section without expansion, as well of the integration of additional track parts as; chicanes, 45 degree and large radius turns.
8. To be able to allow a group category race in the events, at least 5 to 6 entrees must be accomplished.
9. On stock categories the use of the same stock motor will be required.
Regarding participant groups, I recommend:
∑ Stock MR-02.
∑ Stock MA-010 AWD.
∑ Stock MR-02 Beginners.
∑ Stock MA-010 AWD Beginners.
∑ Modified MR-02
∑ Modified MA-010AWD
∑ Open-Outlaw. (Any modified mini-z or pan as Sinister, InzaneP28 and MRCG).
All these suggested categories/groups can varied according to suggestions and rule#8

Any other class of chassis will be admitted, if no les than 5 to 6 entrees are register in that specific category. Xmods are welcome too.

I will like to clear up again, that this proposed event does not have to see in nothing with the already established ongoing HFAY events. These events will be for fans that have a Mini-96 with expansion kit or are planning to buy one.
In order to maintain the stock classes fair and affordable, the same motor will be required to all racers so we will look for very popular accessible to find and affordable Stock motors.
The results of the event will be posted in this forum and others, as well as on a www.com that will be created if this idea is finally consummate.

About Stock and Modified classes:
Any chassis up-grades allowed in either groups, the difference would be on the motor you use. Stock motor for stock class, modified motor on modified class. In both of this classes all Autoscale bodies are allowed, but NOT Pan or lexan bodies. On the open/ outlaw class all autoscale bodies plus pan and lexan bodies are allowed with modified bodies as well as any type of batteries AAA, AA or Lipo.

Concept of the Championship & prizes:
What I have in mind is, to make this event as a F-I championship, a determinates # of races in a year (no less than 6 races) points accumulations per position ended at each race. At the end of the year the drivers from each category with the higher accumulated points will become the M-96XHFAY Grand champions or way not M-96XHFAY World Champions, Sub-champions and 3rd place winners
I intend to give prizes in each individual race and a grand price to the higher point Champs at the end of the championship. If it goes ok with these polls, I guess we can start on with the championship by January or February 2009. Rookie of the year prize will be considerate.
So here is the link so you can make your positive vote to make this championship a reality;);
Cheers:)

Cherub1m
2008.11.24, 12:08 AM
Hi Richard

My Mini 96 expansion is coming. Just wondering if anything new came up with the M-96XHFAY Championship?

EMU
2008.11.24, 12:31 AM
If nothing comes up, you can allways set it up yourself ;)

Cherub1m
2008.11.25, 11:33 AM
If nothing comes up, you can allways set it up yourself ;)

Richard has done alot of planning already. I think he will to an excellent job with the M-96XHFAY Championship. I just have to be patient :D

Do you have a Mini96 with Expansion kit Eugene?

EMU
2008.11.25, 12:33 PM
Richard has done alot of planning already. I think he will to an excellent job with the M-96XHFAY Championship. I just have to be patient :D

Do you have a Mini96 with Expansion kit Eugene?

I used to have one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UphqeZ4Y58
Have no place to set it up, so it is gone now...

Cherub1m
2009.01.20, 01:45 PM
Hey Richard

I've had my Mini 96 with expansion kit for a few months now. I've been running my 02, 015, AWD and F1 on it with no problem. In fact after getting the expansion kit, i felt I had to much room on some of the lanes :D (the track is great training for when one goes to bigger tracks). You have any track layout you want to set up and do some time trials for fun?

eztuner12
2009.01.20, 02:31 PM
Hey Richard

I've had my Mini 96 with expansion kit for a few months now. I've been running my 02, 015, AWD and F1 on it with no problem. In fact after getting the expansion kit, i felt I had to much room on some of the lanes :D (the track is great training for when one goes to bigger tracks). You have any track layout you want to set up and do some time trials for fun?

Please check-up your PM
Certainly.
I’m going on a trip in a couple of weeks; I will be back to Miami @ Feb-18 and be their for @ 4 to 5 month. When I am in my home at Miami, I will contact you, I have an mini-96 with expansion there too so we can start our M-96XWCS (Mini-96 with expansion world championship) I will contact a few other gentlemen that are interested in having fun with us, as soon we are ready by Feb-18-09 ok?
Cheers

Cheers

Cherub1m
2009.01.21, 10:57 AM
Please check-up your PM
Certainly.
Iím going on a trip in a couple of weeks; I will be back to Miami @ Feb-18 and be their for @ 4 to 5 month. When I am in my home at Miami, I will contact you, I have an mini-96 with expansion there too so we can start our M-96XWCS (Mini-96 with expansion world championship) I will contact a few other gentlemen that are interested in having fun with us, as soon we are ready by Feb-18-09 ok?
Cheers

Cheers

Hi Richard

Great!!! I'll be waiting and practicing :D. And best of luck on your trip. Remember, "slow in and fast out" :D