PDA

View Full Version : No F1 love anymore???

mini-zfuel
2008.10.07, 06:44 AM
ok, after quite a few years hiatus from R/C, I am ready to come back!!! I have pretty much raced it all in my day, and I have a passion for F1, so this will be a great fit... Just wondering if anyone still races/tinkers with them anymore, I live in The Woodlands, TX if anyone wants to drive around and talk F1... I know about the MIA site... Fantastic F1's!!! Anyone know if kyosho plans to do any other bodies from this years F1's??? Thanks, and I can't wait to get started!!!

briankstan
2008.10.07, 10:25 AM
ok, after quite a few years hiatus from R/C, I am ready to come back!!! I have pretty much raced it all in my day, and I have a passion for F1, so this will be a great fit... Just wondering if anyone still races/tinkers with them anymore, I live in The Woodlands, TX if anyone wants to drive around and talk F1... I know about the MIA site... Fantastic F1's!!! Anyone know if kyosho plans to do any other bodies from this years F1's??? Thanks, and I can't wait to get started!!!

Kyosho has released several new bodies over the last few years, Only Ferrari and McLaren bodies though.

they also have white bodies available to create your own custom paint schemes.

Lots of people still race them. We just started running them in the How fast are you racing series as well. We have a group of over 40 now participating in that class.

CristianTabush
2008.10.07, 05:33 PM
www.hircr.com

This Saturday we are meeting up and racing some Mini-Z's. A couple of people still have them, but seldom do they bring them out. Regardless, we are working on acquiring a track to set-up our own racing club off of 290 and 610 West loop. Our intentions are to start racing twice a week, once at night during the week (Wed. or Thur.) And perhaps Saturdays or Sundays...

MantisMMA
2008.10.08, 09:03 AM
bout time cristian!!! you are about 2 tenths slower because you have nowhere to practice LOL!