PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Racers vid

bmxtrev
2008.10.09, 05:41 PM
just some driving around at starsky's house.

W00t (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHG7ykUsegs)

EMU
2008.10.09, 06:13 PM
Nice track, the lack of physical borders make it great for learning, since you can just keep driving laps even if you go out of bounds, and wont lose the rythem like you would if you hit a physical border and had to regain the rythem. Looks like there is good grip as well.

Driving is good, although there are a few spots where both of you seem to go over the border on every lap.

bmxtrev
2008.10.09, 09:55 PM
yeah, without any borders, it got a little harder to judge where i was on the track, and it also made it harder for me to control myself [and my throttle finger :rolleyes:] also, that carpet is kind of high-pile, so the cars would travel diagonally relative to the direction they were pointing, which made them a little harder to control at high speed.

On rcp, i run on an even tighter track, but because theres borders that give a consequence when hit, i naturally go a little slower to stay consistent, and in the end, going slower makes me faster. and i know that. Problem is, im still too much of a noob to control myself. oh well, i guess i'll just have to keep on racing... :D