PDA

View Full Version : Can't find a Monster

maybelater30
2008.11.12, 04:19 PM
I've been looking for a MZM with the upgraded FET's and the only one I can find is listed buy a Seller in HK on ebay. Does Kyosho still make the MZM and where can I find one? Thanks

boohoo
2008.11.12, 04:48 PM
have you tried the shop here they had them quite cheap

maybelater30
2008.11.12, 05:05 PM
I've tried the shop here and they list a whole bunch of MZM but none of them are in stock.

kryten
2008.11.12, 06:32 PM
The HK sellers usually have quick shipping.It may help if people knew where you are,and do you want a new one or a used one?

maybelater30
2008.11.12, 07:29 PM
Kryten, I'm in PIttsburgh, PA. USA. I am looking for new. I just got off the phone with Kyosho America and they gave me some help, I'm going to place a backorder through them if I don't find anything else soon.

LancerEvo
2008.12.23, 01:20 PM
@kryten...True, the HK sellers have quick shipping but the shipping cost is so ****ing expensive.

I got my mini-z monster from a HK hobby shop because I was over there for a vacation and I was like, hey...I'm bored...there's nothing to do at my grammy's house so i bought a mini-z monster. It was direct from Japan and the guy was nice and didn't charge me for shipping.

So to answer your questions, Yes, Kyosho still makes them but over the years, they produced them more slowly because they focoused on other things such as the 2.4GPz boards and other stuff. Your last resort is to go to ebay and look around for MZM's if you can't find it anywhere else.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

slientbob
2009.01.06, 09:16 PM
i've got one that i don't use anymore it's completely stock (i'm looking for a Venom Mini Giant)