PDA

View Full Version : HFAY Core files

arch2b
2008.11.12, 03:44 PM
does anyone have tailored frequency, class, round, track files that have hfay tracks, classes, etc. included?

i've thought about not using the car images anymore due to overwhelming holes in lineups and we have no library to pull from.

i'd like to be able to select hfay class, select the track etc. from the core manager menu's. also, asf 2.4ghz is not in the frequency list.

anyone have the spare time to assemble a core library we can pull stuff from?

fyi, i found hfay tracks 1-6 image files made by salt lake mini-z. brian, any chance you can host these on the hfay site?

briankstan
2008.11.17, 01:04 PM
does anyone have tailored frequency, class, round, track files that have hfay tracks, classes, etc. included?

i've thought about not using the car images anymore due to overwhelming holes in lineups and we have no library to pull from.

i'd like to be able to select hfay class, select the track etc. from the core manager menu's. also, asf 2.4ghz is not in the frequency list.

anyone have the spare time to assemble a core library we can pull stuff from?

fyi, i found hfay tracks 1-6 image files made by salt lake mini-z. brian, any chance you can host these on the hfay site?

this is something that can be put together and hosted on the HFAY Site, I'm probably the best person to do it as I have access to all the track layouts.

I can do this and add all the info to the HFAY theme that I created for the Core software. I just need the time to compile the info. I have the theme in several different screen sizes the rest is really just editing some files and attaching the layouts in the correct place.